M2 Scope Mount?

Danlee7

I just bought a M2 field with 24 inch to replace my Super Nova. I have my Super Nova setup with a B-Square saddle scope mount with a red dot scope on it for Turkey Hunting. I like this setup because it so easy to take off when I want to use the gun for something else like rabbit or dove. And when I put it back on I don't have to reset the the scope. The M2 I just bought isn't taped and B-Square doesn't make a saddle for it. It looks like my only choices are to tap the receiver or try the B-Square Universal Cantilever Mount, neither will give me the versatility that I had with the saddle mount on my Super Nova.

An Ideas? Thanks, Dan

Edited by Danlee7

You've pretty much answered your own question. I can't think of any other options than the ones you've already discovered.

IMO... the B-square stuff never has blown my skirt up, so if I was in your shoes, I'd go the gunsmithing (or DIY if you have the skills and tools) route to have a clean, rock solid 1913 rail set-up.

C