SuperNova Comfortech Stock

kast

Hello all,

I recently picked up my SNT with pistolgrip stock. I can't help but wonder if I should have gone with the Comfortech stock. I like mine just fine but wanted to look into what the cost was for the other stock. After all, Benelli advertises that the stocks are interchangeable. What they don't say is that it's friggin impossible to find a standalone stock. I've checked at Brownells (per Benelli's reccomendation) but they don't have any supernova parts. I'm wondering if anyone on here may know what a guy is to do.

thx

I just went to my local firearms dealer and ordered one (a pistol grip, anyway). It arrived to me in 1 week. I think they just ordered it straight from Benelli.

I have a Comfortech stock that I might sell. But, I do like having a "spare" around even though I prefer the Suregrip stock (which is what I currently have mounted on my SN).

Edited by shotgunNoob