tucker

sbeIIfan

What's a true hunter look like? I never thought about it before. Tall? Short? Average? Dumb looking? Smart Looking? Agile looking? Marine look? Wild Bill Hickock look? Predator Look? ... or is it in the clothes? The clothes make the hunter? You look like Jeremiah Johnson -Tucker ... ??? Now ... can a WOMAN look like a hunter?

HMmmm ... she can look like a predator ahey??? That could be good ... or then again; that could be bad. But ... dealing with fems ... sometimes "bad" is actually really, really "good." Women, semantics, mystery, ... alas ... confusion!!! I better stick to ballistics, tree stands, binoculars ... stuff I can understand a little. I'll just go along picturing you as an Ironworker or Shipbuilder alterego with that rivet gun icon you use. Mudhen's icon is the one that has me scratchen my head. Sort of belies the turkey slayer reality. LOL

You seem to be very concerned with this topic; maybe we don't know everything about 'Butch' :confused:

As to my avatar, the Duke was very cool;

"The Italian Renaissance was a time when great men had great ideas and lived with zest and style. The Duke of Montefeltro was a Renaissance man who built Urbino's Ducal Palace to house the city's treasures. Today, a firearms Renaissance is underway in Urbino-home of Benelli Armi."

mudhen - CA

Yeah, but ... back in the 1400's, could the Duke shoot like you??? And which part of my concern do you question? Women? Alteregos & Icons? Banter? LOL If it's icons ... our brains process a ton of information almost instantly, so it doesn't take long to have that stuff rattling around in there somewhere along with an impression that the icon conveys. An impression formed within the parameters of each individuals lifelong knowledge & experiences. You don’t have to obcess on something to voice a thought. If it’s women vs men hunters ... well I’ve hunted with men ... and I’ve hunted with some of my past girlsfriends. I’ve seen the girls go from predator while the ducks are flying early in the morning ... to “predator” during the boring mid-day lull. I was only wondering which Tucker was referring to. Okay ... I’ll admit it ... I was bored yesterday and was floating stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with Benellis and shooting ... looking for a little fun. Besides (here’s the part where I do like kids do ... deflect & portion out blame ) sbeIIfan started the post ... & Tucker mentioned women. (Have I protested too much) LOL