How much is my Montefeltro worth?(Plus Nova questions)

Slingadero

I have a Montefeltro 20ga. Youth stock, 26" barrel. I want to sell it, as it doesn't fit and Im more fond of sxs and pumps. I'd like to know what a reasonable selling price would be for it. Here is a description of the damage details:

• There is a little metal wear on the edge of the trigger guard, very minute.
  • The buttstock has minute scratches that show up in the light, and a handful of small dents in the side.
  • No rust, around 100 shots through it.
  • 4 different chokes and the original case

I figure this gun is roughly 90% condition overall. Im thinking somewhere in the range of $700 to $850 would be reasonable?

Im probably going to replace it with a Nova. Since Im opening a thread, I might as well ask about those. I want to use it as a general purpose shooter. Coyotes, upland birds, HD, etc. I don't really hunt waterfowl or turkey, but I do find Benelli pistol grips to be quite comfortable.

Im wondering what the shortest length barrel is I can get that still has interchangeable chokes. Also, just to clarify, a Weaver 423m scope base is the one to use for a Nova?

Slingadero, I like your username.

Listen, if it has a 24" barrel and a 12.5" LOP Stock, I'm Interested. I don't care if it's an "Official" Youth model, but I need the 24" barrel and the Short Stock. I have 2 youngsters that are going to need Fowling Pieces.

My Wife already has a 20 Monte with a cut down stock (by the late John Reven) and a 26" barrel, so I'm looking for a true Youth size shotgun(s). Thanks.

I have a Montefeltro 20ga. Youth stock, 26" barrel. I want to sell it, as it doesn't fit and Im more fond of sxs and pumps. I'd like to know what a reasonable selling price would be for it. Here is a description of the damage details:

• There is a little metal wear on the edge of the trigger guard, very minute.
  • The buttstock has minute scratches that show up in the light, and a handful of small dents in the side.
  • No rust, around 100 shots through it.
  • 4 different chokes and the original case

I figure this gun is roughly 90% condition overall. Im thinking somewhere in the range of $700 to $850 would be reasonable?

Im probably going to replace it with a Nova. Since Im opening a thread, I might as well ask about those. I want to use it as a general purpose shooter. Coyotes, upland birds, HD, etc. I don't really hunt waterfowl or turkey, but I do find Benelli pistol grips to be quite comfortable.

Im wondering what the shortest length barrel is I can get that still has interchangeable chokes. Also, just to clarify, a Weaver 423m scope base is the one to use for a Nova?

If you are going pumpget the Super Nova.

Thanks. :D

I just busted out the tape measure.

LOP: 12.5"

Barrel: 25¼"

Overall: 45¼"

[------------------------------------]

It's that close to what you're looking for. ;)

It should be engraved on the side of the barrel beside the ga. and shell lengths. Maybe they stopped doing that-I don't know. My wife Monte I bought new in '93, or 94. Back when you could "carrier load" them. I don't think you can do this on the Benelli Non Tactical models anymore. Maybe someone knows.