New BenelliUSA.com Site Launched

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Firefox, click Help - About Mozilla Firefox

Post your version information as I have mine.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

Then click Tools - Add-Ons

Under the Plugins Tab, note your version of flash player and post it as well.

Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

I seriously, seriously doubt it. Why would they offer a combat shotgun in anything smaller than 12 gauge? Where are you seeing this?

The m4 page only shows 2 possible configurations, black and desert, both in 12 gauge ...

It's on the M4 main page http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_m4.php

1st paragraph "Now the same Benelli M4 used by the U.S. Marine Corps . . . the 12-gauge shotgun and 20-guage shotgun . . ."

I'm guessing it's either a big typo or we just learned what's comming out in '09.

Love my Benelli and all the accessories but I must say that I was much happier with the old site. This new one takes too long to load. Wonder if that can be improved? I can tell it is better... once you get there, but the last loading took an honest 8 minutes! And, I have a FAST machine... the old site loaded instantly. Also, I notice on the new site that the same items in the store, as in the old site, (MOST of them actually) are STILL out of stock. Were I a "Benelli-worker," I would work to improve the ease of loading of the new website, and restock all of the "out of stock" items. Just my two cents.

Navigator? You may want to consider upgrading. Development of that browser ended over a year ago, and is no longer supported. So the browser you're using is at least a year old. That is if you are using the last developed version of that prodict. I would recommend Firefox.

From Wikipedia...

On 28 December 2007, Netscape developers announced that AOL canceled development of Netscape Navigator, leaving it unsupported on 1 February 2008. [5] After then, archived and unsupported versions of the browser will be available for download.

Navigator? You may want to consider upgrading. Development of that browser ended over a year ago, and is no longer supported. So the browser you're using is at least a year old. That is if you are using the last developed version of that prodict. I would recommend Firefox.

From Wikipedia...

On 28 December 2007, Netscape developers announced that AOL canceled development of Netscape Navigator, leaving it unsupported on 1 February 2008. [5] After then, archived and unsupported versions of the browser will be available for download.

Thanks, admin. I use Firefox on my other machine, so I tried it and your site is loading fine. Looks good.

All shotguns from single shot break opens to SBEII's, will shoot 7/8 ounce girly loads. Just one shot at a time. Don't remember what make/brand shotgun it was, but back in the late 60's, a friend had what appeared to be a 12 guage semi-auto shotgun. However, after every shot, you had to pull out the over sized bolt charging handle about an inch, rack it back and forward again (to eject the old shell and load a new one) and then push the bolt handle back into place. Sort of like a bolt action shotgun that looked every bit the part of an auto. I believe it was made in Canada. The point is, the young guy was very good with that gun and rarely missed a duck. He could work that wierd bolt handle fast also. So.... load up those SBEII's with anything you want.

I never could understand the need to throw 2 ounces of steel shot into the sky anyhow. Of course there is the "ka-boom" factor when you fire a 3+1/2 inch, and the "ker-splash" factor when your buddies watch that empty 3+1/2 inch shell spinning threw the air and landing in the mud. All part of the duck hunting experience, unless of course one of your team mates is shooting an SP10, then you'll need an upgrade. "long live 7/8 ounce girly loads!" :D

My connection usually runs around 12 mbps, but it's a little slower tonight. Kids are playing Halo and my wife's browsing as well.

Show off. I'll just hook into one of my OC3's and then we'll talk. :D

The important question is, do you have the code so we can see the gun yet or what!??

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about this whole Vinci thing, and I'm thinking that one needs to be sent to a forum member for evaluation.

I can think of no better candidate than our own mudhen.

He's a die-hard Benelli shooter, but more importantly, he knows a thing or three about shotguns.

He's helped a good number of folks on these and other forums, and he's not nearly abrasive as I am.

I do hereby nominate mudhen to receive a preview Vinci for evaluation and review.

Admin.,

Send that up the elevator to the top floor and let's see what they say.

DUDE!! You haven't befriended me??? What the crap is going on???

FriendlyTucker.jpg

If you had a friend like Tucker... you wouldn't need any enemies!!! He'll shake your hand in one moment and kick your backside in the next. Crusty Dude! Knowledgeable, but callused. Don't cry about this. He really enjoys what he does and helps us all out from time to time. If you want civility, try the Southern Homes and Gardens forum.