New BenelliUSA.com Site Launched

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come with me if you want to live.

Well, yes, I want to live... but NOT in NY! I guess 63 year-olds (me) often have problems communicating with 23 year olds (you)? Seen you do some really good posts... this may not be one of them. Just can't figure out your intent in all this. Ready to learn if you want to enlighten me. No malice here... what is there? Have a good one.

Well, yes, I want to live... but NOT in NY! I guess 63 year-olds (me) often have problems communicating with 23 year olds (you)? Seen you do some really good posts... this may not be one of them. Just can't figure out your intent in all this. Ready to learn if you want to enlighten me. No malice here... what is there? Have a good one.

Sorry, I assumed everyone had seen Terminator 2 and would thus get the reference, especially seeing as how I had previously posted a governator picture.

This may clear it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHV6OzHjWV8

My "intent in all this" ... I don't really have one. I just saw the thread going in a random direction and decided to post a picture of Arnold. I'm a child of the internet, what do you want from me?

I blame Al Gore.

Edit - I wouldn't want to live here either if I wasn't stuck here. I can't wait to leave.

Sorry, I assumed everyone had seen Terminator 2 and would thus get the reference, especially seeing as how I had previously posted a governator picture.

This may clear it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHV6OzHjWV8

My "intent in all this" ... I don't really have one. I just saw the thread going in a random direction and decided to post a picture of Arnold. I'm a child of the internet, what do you want from me?

I blame Al Gore.

Edit - I wouldn't want to live here either if I wasn't stuck here. I can't wait to leave.

Well, gee, Duggan, come on down here to Texas! Going quail hunting the next four days (low temp=@45, high=@74)... seasons over but we go to a hunting preserve to hunt pen-raised birds and can do that (legally, I might add) through March here in Texas. We got a good dog too. Thanks for the explanation on what you were doing. I have to admit... I was a bit alarmed by the tone of all this until you cleared that up for me. Old people like me don't do Terminator stuff. I had no idea... I was clueless. Now I understand. My favorite movie is Blazin' Saddles! I sure am glad that Swartzenager is not OUR governor... I think we actually have some of the most liberal hunting laws in the country. Come on Down!

Wait a minute... what I want to know is how did we get off the subject of me?

I paid $385 for that Sweet Sixteen in ' 67. Since it's Belgium-made, it should be worth lots more. BUT, I am surprised that the gun is only bringing $700-$800 unless it's never been shot and in the box. Mines in good shape but it HAS been used. Guess I'll give it to my grandson... if I ever get one! (Both daughters are "professional" career persons.) If they don't produce, you can drive down here to Texas and pick it up upon my demise. I'll put you in my will. Are you prepared to prove that you ARE sdkidaho?

It's a deal!

Well, gee, Duggan, come on down here to Texas! Going quail hunting the next four days (low temp=@45, high=@74)... seasons over but we go to a hunting preserve to hunt pen-raised birds and can do that (legally, I might add) through March here in Texas. We got a good dog too. ... Come on Down!

Tucker! Duncan is edging us out for the invite!!!

Just to be sure... you wouldn't let him shoot my Sweet 16, right...?

• 2 weeks later...
Monte, you gonna confirm this or WHAT? I need to make sure my Sweet 16 is SAFE!!

Well, if my daughters don't give me a grandson soon (they are "professional" people, 33 and 29 yrs. old, and children would be in the way right now), I WILL not know what to do with the gun upon my departure. You could be closer to it than you think... depending on developments. Keep your nose clean and don't get too excited yet. Tucker is going to kick my backside over this, isn't he? Maybe not... he probably has two Sweet Sixteens in his vault. If he keeps them in his bedroom, then Novaking will surely have him arrested!... (see earlier Novaking post).

I think we need to get with Monte and do some quail hunting. Or maybe some turkey hunting. Or maybe some duck hunting. Or maybe... ok, ok, whatever hunting - I just need to see Texas sometime in my life. I hate to think that there are people out there that think real cowboys come from Texas...