What's in the Box

harleywood

No, no, Leftie. I think Splash is just making light of things we all know: 1) Good shotguns cost a lot of money, 2) you must maintain them, 3) the bolt must be forward to fire. Every Benelli owner knows this stuff. I think he was just being "cutesy." (But then again, I AM the eternal optimist!) We do allow humor on this forum now don't we?

yyeeeeppppppppppppppp

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that this thread is not for me, nothing more. I know this is America, I am a Army DAV since 1969.

Great. Although not a disable vet, I'm a veteran too. 1969-71 U.S. Army as a matter of fact. Peace, Dude!!! (remember that stuff?) Peace... when all we wanted at that age was "piece"... know what I mean? Bless you and thank you for your contribution to our country!

Rod

Man, old and Unpopular. Get your posts up to about 5000 and we will call you tucker Jr. or the II. Which ever you want.;)

Thank you so very much... I have that greatest respect for Tucker and what you wrote means a lot to me. Thanks, Novaking!

P.S. Don't need "meds" just yet!... but headed that way, I am sure! Do need to have the OTHER cataract fixed cause I think it's affecting my shooting.

P.S.S. Knowing Tucker... he ain't gonna' want nobody using his name! He'll probably ***** about this... and we'll all understand. Reminds me of my late father-in-law who introduced me to all his friends as "my wife's son-in-law!" Gotta' love 'em, don't cha'?

hot of the presses i herd from a frend of a frend they saw the gun and heres the story , the two of the best joined forces and created the ultimate perfict weapon its the new semiauto BROWNELLI :eek: and it comes in true lefthand model with the bolt release on the left side , get your order in soon , O it comes 12 and 20 gauge :D

hot of the presses i herd from a frend of a frend they saw the gun and heres the story , the two of the best joined forces and created the ultimate perfict weapon its the new semiauto BROWNELLI :eek: and it comes in true lefthand model with the bolt release on the left side , get your order in soon , O it comes 12 and 20 gauge :D

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who drinks in the evening. here's to ya'! Bless you Leftie... enjoy!!!

i hope it comes in a left hand model , o i spilt my drink

Oh, no! Could we all exercise a moment of silence for lefty's drink.. This is a terrible thing. Our sympathy is extended to you. Did you lick the carpet? Be more careful in the future and why don't you try holding the glass in your RIGHT hand??? You might be "Righty" and just unaware of it????

Rumor has it, it's rust proof and never needs luricated :p

If they could make an aluminum or perhaps titanium barrel strong enough, this could be very possible.

Some type of factory teflon additive put into the finish, and a design porous enough to hold a long term oil such as Machine Gunners Lube ... and you probably could get away with never cleaning or oiling it, and it would never rust.

Now if only Cleeford would get around to making these magic vaporware parts!