My Benelli Mythos vs my Benellis SBE,SBEII.

3oz.

Hay 3oz,

My friend just sold both his Ithaca mag 10 and his BPS 10 !!!

We hunted one day together, he tried with my sbe mythos LEFT handed (I am leftie) that Mr., Theo made for me!!!!

He went and bought a brand new sbe next day …- it is being converted as we speak!!!

I hope I didn’t ruin your day!:)

Best regards

Hay 3oz,

My friend just sold both his Ithaca mag 10 and his BPS 10 !!!

We hunted one day together, he tried with my sbe mythos LEFT handed (I am leftie) that Mr., Theo made for me!!!!

He went and bought a brand new sbe next day …- it is being converted as we speak!!!

I hope I didn’t ruin your day!:)

Best regards

:mad:

Tucker 301,

All I need is 1 3/4oz. (no need for more!!!)

Boom =dead,

Boom =dead,

Boom/ boom/ boom=dead/dead/dead

Boom /dead,

Boom/boom= missed/dead,

Boom/boom =dead/dead

Boom/dead

Boom dead

Boom dead

Boom/boom= dead/dead

Boom=missed

Boom = dead

17 shells =15 doves!!!

7 shells=7 pheasants!!!

I can not do it-NEVER DID -with any other gun, ever …PERIOD!!!

Skeet =25 straight= like child’s play!!!

Trap =the same!!!

All I know is, THERE IS SOMETHING AMAZING GOING ON!!!

I think it is that unbelievable barrel that makes the difference (???)!!!

Maybe Benelli should contact Mr. Theo and ask Him to show them how to make barrels!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let me hold my new toy! (God… she is heavy!!!)

Thanks

:mad:

Tucker 301,

All I need is 1 3/4oz. (no need for more!!!)

Boom =dead,

Boom =dead,

Boom/ boom/ boom=dead/dead/dead

Boom /dead,

Boom/boom= missed/dead,

Boom/boom =dead/dead

Boom/dead

Boom dead

Boom dead

Boom/boom= dead/dead

Boom=missed

Boom = dead

17 shells =15 doves!!!

7 shells=7 pheasants!!!

I can not do it-NEVER DID -with any other gun, ever …PERIOD!!!

Skeet =25 straight= like child’s play!!!

Trap =the same!!!

You did that with just 1 1 3/4 oz oz of shot. Man your good. Thats only .023 of one oz. per shell. How did you get your gun to cycle? I bet recoil was low! I thought sbe's needed 1 1/8 to cycle right. I would hold on to that gun.:D

You did that with just 1 1 3/4 oz oz of shot. Man your good. Thats only .023 of one oz. per shell. How did you get your gun to cycle? I bet recoil was low! I thought sbe's needed 1 1/8 to cycle right. I would hold on to that gun.:D

Hang on here, Dudes. ?Somebody's? math ain't quite right here. This all does not "compute." Please explain the numbers being all this reasoning (or lack of same).

Duggan and Northern Lights,

....where do you guys live?????(!!!):confused:

We are talking about the Benelli sbe Mythos here…..

THE BENELLI...

The ultimate killing machine...

... has no equal in the world…

THE ABSOLUTE BENELLI!

They are made since ……..1991!!!

www.theosshotguncorner.com

Easy now……..?(!):rolleyes:

I live in NY, I don't hunt and I had no idea what a mythos was.

Huh,What did you just say to me.

I'm sorry, Novaking... there was a typo in my reply. I meant that I was not understanding the math behind (not "being") the discussion. Upon re-reading it all, I now understand the bit of sarcasm involved. I'm usually pretty quick but I missed this one. Didn't mean to be "ugly." Took me a while to pick up on all this. Glad the Mythos reference was (finally) posted so I could understand what he was talking about. Never heard of a "Mythos" before.

I'm sorry, Novaking... there was a typo in my reply. I meant that I was not understanding the math behind (not "being") the discussion. Upon re-reading it all, I now understand the bit of sarcasm involved. I'm usually pretty quick but I missed this one. Didn't mean to be "ugly." Took me a while to pick up on all this. Glad the Mythos reference was (finally) posted so I could understand what he was talking about. Never heard of a "Mythos" before.

No problem pro

“I would hold on to that gun”

Thanks Novaking,

Unless Benelli or Mr. Theo or whoever is in the gun making business makes a better one ……..like Mr. Charlton Heston so aptly put it ...“only from my cold, dead hands

Dear MontefeltroPro,

.........I like your sense of humor !!!:)

THANKS

“I would hold on to that gun”

Thanks Novaking,

Unless Benelli or Mr. Theo or whoever is in the gun making business makes a better one ……..like Mr. Charlton Heston so aptly put it ...“only from my cold, dead hands

Dear MontefeltroPro,

.........I like your sense of humor !!!:)

THANKS

Thanks, 3 oz. I think we both maybe need to change our "handles." I most certainly am no "pro" in these ranks, and your "3 oz." moniker is leaving you open to too much flack.

I had never heard of a Mythos before. One of the definitions of the word "myth" is "an untruth." Maybe THAT name should also be changed if it is a great as you say it is. Food for thought... wonder why THAT name was chosen in the first place? How about "DaVinci."... yeah...that's a good name for a shotgun... isn't it???

I going to stick to my Rembrandt!

Best Wishes.

MontefeltroGuy

Thanks MontefeltroPro, but In order to achieve best, we MUST have the Best gun and the Best ammo for that gun...

Here is a company that makes shells loaded with 3oz. of shot

www.nitrocompany.com

So, ...you are a PRO ...as your name indicates (and I am glad that you are around!) and I use shells loaded with 3oz. of no.5’s, in both my benelli and my browning guns....

......at the end, we don’t have to –NOR DO WE NEED TO- …appease … anyone……

...simple ?

Thanks MontefeltroPro, but In order to achieve best, we MUST have the Best gun and the Best ammo for that gun...

Here is a company that makes shells loaded with 3oz. of shot

www.nitrocompany.com

So, ...you are a PRO ...as your name indicates (and I am glad that you are around!) and I use shells loaded with 3oz. of no.5’s, in both my benelli and my browning guns....

......at the end, we don’t have to –NOR DO WE NEED TO- …appease … anyone……

...simple ?