M4 Neutered no more

Sandman

I just put my new titanium full length tube from Carriercomp on my M4. It matches perfectly and is a quality product great job Kip. I can't wait to pick up a stock when they get all the gears oiled and get into production. The scalpers on gunbroker should be ashamed of themselve's but hey people pay it.

Sandman.

What did you use to heat the receiver? I am considering get the same tube too but I can't find a heat gun, do you think a hair dryer will do it?

Thanks

I just put my new titanium full length tube from Carriercomp on my M4. It matches perfectly and is a quality product great job Kip. I can't wait to pick up a stock when they get all the gears oiled and get into production. The scalpers on gunbroker should be ashamed of themselve's but hey people pay it.

Hair dryer will not cut it. Home Depot has them for about $19.

I just use the kitchen stove burner (gas). You can control the heat, and it is cheaper that the heat gun, as the Loc-Tite heats up to the proper temp, it will smoke, before there is enough heat to hurt anything. It only takes a few seconds.

I just use the kitchen stove burner (gas). You can control the heat, and it is cheaper that the heat gun, as the Loc-Tite heats up to the proper temp, it will smoke, before there is enough heat to hurt anything. It only takes a few seconds.

Lol wow. That's pretty funny.