Beretta/Benelli Building on Fire Today

tucker301

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0109/586894.html

Accokeek, Md. - Prince George's County firefighters were on the scene of a fire at the Beretta gun manufacturing plant in Accokeek early Monday morning.

The fire was described as a "task force fire," which is bigger than a one-alarm but smaller than a two-alarm fire. It started around 5:40 a.m. No information about what might have started the fire is available yet.

A variety of hazardous chemicals are used in gun making, so there are some concerns about exposure to those chemicals inside the building.

My first report came from another forum, from an individual who was driving by and saw the flames.

I then used Google news search to find the article.

Then I e-mailed one of the good people at Benelli and asked them if they were alright.

I have no affiliation or special relationship with Benelli.

I simply like their shotguns.

That being said, I'd have no qualms with them sending me one of the new Vinci models for an extensive and objective review :D

Edited by tucker301

My first report came from another forum, from an individual who was driving by and saw the flames.

I then used Google news search to find the article.

Then I e-mailed one of the good people at Benelli and asked them if they were alright.

I have no affiliation or special relationship with Benelli.

I simply like their shotguns.

That being said, I'd have no qualms with them sending me one of the new Vinci models for an extensive and objective review :D

If you have no ''special relationships" with benelli, than how do you know one of the ''good people'' at benelli.:cool: