This forum

leftie

well i thought this forum was about questions answers ,hunts ,guns , pictures ,and having a littel fun , i have met a lot of verry interesting people and learned allot about Benellies in general especialy my m2 , but to say this forum is dissipointing i would say not , but that is only my opinion and if im wrong i guess im in the wrong forum and i will gladley find another one were my comments are not dissipointing , my appologies ,

well i thought this forum was about questions answers ,hunts ,guns , pictures ,and having a littel fun , i have met a lot of verry interesting people and learned allot about Benellies in general especialy my m2 , but to say this forum is dissipointing i would say not , but that is only my opinion and if im wrong i guess im in the wrong forum and i will gladley find another one were my comments are not dissipointing , my appologies ,

Hang in there, Leftie. I have seen you do some really good posts and we'd hate to lose you. Don't get "gun-shy" when the "old" guys get a bit sarcastic. Just their way of having a little fun. Lots of good stuff to be learned on this forum.

your kidding right. You better hang in , Other forum aren't as fun as this one.

im some glad you guys,and girls all think the way i think or at least most do ,this is a great place to be both informative and a bit of comidy , and i think we all have one thing in common , shotgunning ,and rifeling , o i guess thats two , so if i have singed anyones HAIR :D im sorry fore that talk to you all soon :eek: LEFTIE

Leftie...Stick around...(and work on the spelling, my friend).;)

Seriously though, forums such as this are always full of people who are quick/eager to slap someone around with their opinion(s). Its the nature of the "internet" game.

However, many useful things can be gleaned from such forums if you have the ability to ignore the stupid comments and/or flames. Plus, its always nice to be able to share your own opinions and experiences with others in hopes that they might either learn something or at least, sympathise with you.

If all else fails, once you have gathered everything you can out of a forum, start flaming away until you are banned. That'll show 'em!!:D

Edited by shotgunNoob

Guest cleefurd

Grass is never greener....... All of the things you mentioned, are to be found here. Keep in mind that your answers will depend on demographics. If you are seeking advice on how to attach an M203 to a lever action, we will tell you to visit the S.A.S.S. or AR15 forums, and rib you on your way out, but rest assured we will ask for an update and pictures when you find your answer.