Hello Benelli...

3oz.

Hello Benelli…

Is this pattern produced by the new “Vinci”???

352283212.jpg

Please let me know as I want to buy a "Vinci"….

But… even if it’s not, don’t worry, dear Benelli, …… my master gunsmith will make it in to a DEADLY GUN ,…NO MATTER WHAT!!!

May God bless the Benelli factory and Mr. Theo for I now have the best guns on Earth!

Hello Benelli…

352283212.jpg

But… even if it’s not, don’t worry, dear Benelli, …… my master gunsmith will make it in to a DEADLY GUN ,…NO MATTER WHAT!!!

May God bless the Benelli factory and Mr. Theo for I now have the best guns on Earth!

How many shots at this target before the picture? I count 53 pellet-holes OUTSIDE the circle; and, of course, TONS of them INSIDE! Just wondering. If a single load can do this, remind me not to ever get "side-ways" with you! What is it that Theo does for you to make you so high on your guns? He must be a really good gunsmith?

Yes MontefeltroPro ,

Yes, you are right, Mr. Theo is the best!!!

Actually, I just talked to him on the phone …..I asked him to convert my browning BPS 10 to an 8 bore!!!!:)(mudheeeeen… where are you… mudheeeen !!!!!!!!):D

Thanks

Hello Benelli…

352283212.jpg

Hey 3,

How big is that circle?

I'll see what I can do at the patterning board :)