Ducks unlimited verses DELTA WATERFOUL

leftie

Idaho,

If you knew anything about me or ever met me you would know I am friendly, I just don't sugar coat stuff and speak my mind. It is a little hard to display emotion on a web based forum wouldn't you say? I am not a bad person and I am not sure if I should be offended or honored you went through all my posts with a fine toothed comb but didn't touch anyone else's?

I will tell you this, I have done alot more for that organization than donate $50 bucks a year so while I may go by what my buddy who is a regional chairman or a wildlife biologist friend tells me, I form my own conclusions based on what I have PERSONALLY seen too. I don't simply regurgitate what I hear or see on the web-blogs like I have seen countless other times on this subject on other sites.

I believe this post is dead and has run it's path.

If you would like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me.

For the second part, I own two Chevrolets. :)

Edited by jraducks

I form my own conclusions based on what I have PERSONALLY seen too.

I think that's kind of the point. How do you know the original poster didn't do exactly the same thing?

I don't simply regurgitate what I hear or see on the web-blogs like I have seen countless other times on this subject on other sites.

That's another thing - you seem to assume he did.

If you would like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me.

Nah... I'm good discussing it here, thanks.

Boy, you don't quit do you? I said PM me if you want to continue it, this is not a discussion it is you beating your chest. I guess the "Mallard with 20 gauge" thread kept you busy for a little bit huh? Give me a break..

It is obvious by what you quote from my posts, you are looking to get a rise out of me. You know on most of these threads, you start out speaking the truth, then end up looking like an ass. You don't know when to quit. Like saying you will call the game wardens on ol' splash? I do not condone hunting illegally but please when you make that call record it! I would love to hear a real game warden laugh in the face of an "internet warden" with all your sleuthing abilities! I find this site has it's "elite", apparently I am not liked by them hahaha! Give it a rest dude..

Edited by jraducks

Boy, you don't quit do you? I said PM me if you want to continue it, this is not a discussion it is you beating your chest.

DOH! I must have missed the part where I have to do what you say. Whoops!

You know on most of these threads, you start out speaking the truth, then end up looking like an ass.

I've found that when people feel that someone else is getting the better of them, they start to call names. It's a youngsters tactic, but some adults seem to hold on to it as well.

As for being an Internet Warden, sure, why not? Isn't it part of being a good Sportsman to turn over infractions to the proper authorities? Oh, and I didn't call, being an Internet Warden and all, I used the Internet. What better way to record than through text? Oh, and by the way - they didn't even laugh at me. But hey, lets try out this tactic to distract people from your behavior in THIS thread. How's that working out, anyway?

I should mention that as you noted earlier that you said you were a pretty good guy. I have no reason whatsoever to doubt that. Well, other than the fact that you continually hassled the guy who started this thread. Other than that, I've no reason to doubt what kind of person you are. I'm sure you are a good person and could easily be someone I could get along with face to face.

However, you kept it going with this guy, spinning him up and basically telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, and you don't even know him from Adam. Why is it that you know it all and he can't voice his opinion without you telling him he doesn't know what he's talking about? I spoke up because I thought that was wrong, and now that you're getting a taste of what it's like, I'm an ass? Go figure... I'm actually a really nice guy as well, though I tend to dislike bullies, be they on the internet, or face to face. That sort of behavior should have been left in high school, but often times on the Internet it rises to the top again.

Generally speaking it comes from guys that say this: "I say it like it is, I don't sugar coat anything" as if that gives them a free license to act like a jerk. OR... they could speak their mind, respectfully to others. It's too easy to say crap to others when there is no accountability beyond a potential forum suspension or banning.

As for your elite comment. HA! I couldn't be farther from being elite on this forum. Sure, I have several hundred posts, big deal. Post count doesn't equate to being we'll loved, or getting special treatment. The Admin here doesn't know "me" from Adam and wouldn't cut me any sort of slack that I'm aware of. Sure, I know a couple of the guys that have been here a long time, but you know what? We get along because I didn't treat them or others like dirt.

Again, go figure...

HAHA! Ok! If you would like to give me a piece of my own "medicine" go ahead. I can take it. I firmly believe if you are looking for a certain answer don't post the question because the majority of folks get their feelings hurt on the internet when people disagree with what they want to hear. Leftie even mentioned he vented in the wrong spot. Sorry leftie if I hurt your feelings disagreeing with you, I will try and take a more sensitive approach when answering your further post. Glad you got to let loose on me Idaho, you know maybe get it out of your system for the next internet bad guy.. Glad you had your fun.. I Am far from a bully, I am on several internet forums and this is the only one I have ever been accused of being that, GO FIGURE... I hold myself accountable in real life and on the internet so save that little spill. This is the only post I have been a part of on this forum where someone has gotten their feelings hurt, perhaps I was in a bad mood? Perhaps I have seen that same topic turn into a pecker measuring contest too many times on different forums or maybe the way he worded it, he was looking for a confrontation or I perceived it that way? Maybe, maybe, maybe...Could of been a lot of stuff huh? You can call me a bully or whatever you want but I assure you I am not that. I'm done, this has run it's course. Have a great day!

There isn't much discussing going on here Idaho. It has run it's course. What do you want me to say, this is getting old? I apologized to Leftie early on in the thread, then you waited several days to stir it back up. You need to revisit your theory on internet bullying, your starting to fit the profile yourself!

THANKS IDAHO fore saying what i was thinking ,im not that keen on the internet,and like he said my spelling issent that good ,and i wasent looking fore a fissing match .but i sure got one ,idaho i have seen manny of your posts and i am verry impressed you have a lot to give to this forum ,keep it up and Jraducks i have started out on a bad note with you but i assure you i wasent looking fore a hard time just different thoughts on the topic ,i have seen some of your posts and some of your pictures of last duck season hats off to you its good to see you are getting your littel brother into hunting and doing it togather is great , so in hopfully ending this thread and getting on with new ones .i hope to have conversations with you all in other threads GOOD NIGHT ps lets all have a drink and keep your ice in the glass

Hey bud we did get off on the wrong foot. I have apologized but will do so again. I appreciate the kind words and I will join you for a drink! **** man, get down to Mississippi and we'll drink one and shoot some ducks and geese. Same goes for you Idaho, I harbor no ill-feelings toward either one of you. I am done though with this thread, it's been fun. If y'all get down to Mississippi let me know, i'll be happy to sit down and drink a beer with you.

See... I knew there was more to discuss.

Duck season doesn't end, you just have to change the weapon you use. Buy a camera and hit all your favorite spots. Why did I say that? Because every duck hunter in American that knows how to use a PC is on their favorite forums, chewing on someone else because duck season is over. :D

Enjoy.

Did I hear Mississippi and Beer?:eek::D Sounds yummy!

Hey bud we did get off on the wrong foot. I have apologized but will do so again. I appreciate the kind words and I will join you for a drink! **** man, get down to Mississippi and we'll drink one and shoot some ducks and geese. Same goes for you Idaho, I harbor no ill-feelings toward either one of you. I am done though with this thread, it's been fun. If y'all get down to Mississippi let me know, i'll be happy to sit down and drink a beer with you.