Stock Extension

bigreid

Thanks lefty, but I need another 1 1/2" from the the longest pad they have. I inquired about 2 years ago and they said they were working on one. I was hoping they had came out with a way to increas the LOP, I am 6'8" with a 7' wingspan, I have about a 16" LOP

that is quite a wing span , its probably another bad sujestion but have you tried a pull over recoil pad ,on top of your existing one , good luck

Excellent advice Leftie! You can also wear a padded shooting vest.

Benelli definitely needs to come out with an accessory pad thats longer for the larger statured folks

Edited by johnnywitt

that is quite a wing span , its probably another bad sujestion but have you tried a pull over recoil pad ,on top of your existing one , good luck

When Benelli told me they were coming out with an extension I decided against a local gunsmith "modification" and wait, so I bought a limbsaver pullover recoil pad to get a little more LOP. It works alright but with the angled Benelli recoil pad it doesn't fit all that well. I primarily use the gun for duck hunting so I usually have a lot of clothes on but I would still like to get the gun to fit better. It has been a great gun, I have never had a problem and I absolutely love it, I just wish I could get another 1 1/2" longer stock.

I don't know if this helps, but the new batch of 2008 SBEII Comfortechs have a stock that is about 3/8" longer than normal. They come with the 14 LOP Comfortech pad but the LOP measures 14 3/8. It's a little more length and you could get up to 14 7/8 with a 14.5 LOP pad. I talked to Benelli and the said that they tried to make a 15" LOP pad but it did not work out so they increased the stock length a bit for those who want a longer LOP.