benelli m2 tactical vs saiga 12 and other semis

jeff1304

well im looking to get a nice high capacity shotgun to be able to play with. so far i have looked at the remington 11-87p, saiga 12s and others. i am liking the benelli but im concerned with what everybody says about the recoil of the m2 i have looked for aftermarket recoil pads for the m2 and havnt found anything. should i be looking at a diffrent shotgun ?

well im looking to get a nice high capacity shotgun to be able to play with. so far i have looked at the remington 11-87p, saiga 12s and others. i am liking the benelli but im concerned with what everybody says about the recoil of the m2 i have looked for aftermarket recoil pads for the m2 and havnt found anything. should i be looking at a diffrent shotgun ?

If your thinking tactical than relieably should come into concern. M2 or any benelli shotgun fit that bill. 11-87 will work as long as you take a great amount of time keeping them clean. There is mixed opinions on the saiga 12

I dont know what everybody you are talking to, there have been entire threads on this forum devoted to recoil. Personally I think my M2 has very good recoil, I have a Smith and Wesson shotgun that is much heavier and I feel like it kicks harder than the M2. So if recoil is your main concern with a benelli find someone that has one with the comfortec system and try it out, but I wouldn't bee too concerned about it.