benelli m4 for sale

pizzadean

i have two benelli m4 for sale. thought i would put them on here before gb. both have been shot but well taken care of. have boxes and both have one piece mag tubes finished to match gun. they both have pistol grip stocks but if the buyers are interested i have a benelli field stock and a benelli collasible stock that i will offer for sale to the buyers of the guns. first come first serve. if they dont sale to the buyers then they also will be for sale. 200 for the field stock 700 for the collasible. if you are interested please leave me a message and ill send pics leave me your email. guns are for sale for 1200 each a great deal for some one wanting a m4 reason for sale i just decided i like my m1 and m2 better usa only

Edited by pizzadean

sorry i dont have any other post. im a retired police officer in the central ohio area. i just got off work and will send all pics out today. this isnt a scam ju selling out the guns i dont need anymore. buyers can be given my old dept name they can call from the chief down they will vouch for me before any money has to be sent. best i can do thanks

Good advice given above.

I've seen more than one person get taken for a ride with this sort of thing. Then they come back to the forum and want to know why the people who run the forums won't do anything about it. :rolleyes:

E-mail accounts mean nothing.

Photobucket accounts mean nothing.

Here's what I do before sending money for guns.

Get a verifiable address and at least two phone numbers. One phone number should match a reverse lookup to the address given.

If all that checks out, then it's time to trade picture ID's. Again, the name and address must match the information already given.

If all that checks out, then you can begin to feel comfortable with each other.

References will help, but keep in mind that it's also easy to go and find a reputable gunbroker account in the same state and give that as the reference.

If the transaction doesn't occur through gunbroker, then you have no way to verify anything you're told.

pizzadean,

If you're legit, then you'll have no problem with these comments and advice. If you're not, they may bother you.

i truely understand the world of rip offs. but if you noticed i offer to give my old police dept as reference. i cant make up a pd. numbers in the book. but before i would make a deal not sound legit to other forum folks i would personally check the reference if i was going to stick my two cents into the ring. i put my guns on here hoping to give some one a great deal verses giving the local gun store 20% fee for selling my guns. in this case it worked out good for me and the buyer.i might have a few more benellis in the old vault to sell later on and all i ask is a fair chance to sell them so some one can enjoy them. people should be careful yes but if you dont know me dont throw me under the bus unless you have good reason. no your comments dont bother me nor mine should bother you thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Good advice given above.

I've seen more than one person get taken for a ride with this sort of thing. Then they come back to the forum and want to know why the people who run the forums won't do anything about it. :rolleyes:

E-mail accounts mean nothing.

Photobucket accounts mean nothing.

Here's what I do before sending money for guns.

Get a verifiable address and at least two phone numbers. One phone number should match a reverse lookup to the address given.

If all that checks out, then it's time to trade picture ID's. Again, the name and address must match the information already given.

If all that checks out, then you can begin to feel comfortable with each other.

References will help, but keep in mind that it's also easy to go and find a reputable gunbroker account in the same state and give that as the reference.

If the transaction doesn't occur through gunbroker, then you have no way to verify anything you're told.

pizzadean,

If you're legit, then you'll have no problem with these comments and advice. If you're not, they may bother you.

Wow that is a bit over board. I dont sell stuff often only 2 times and both times I gave killer deals and always sent product first. Just a few days ago I sold a 900 dollar grill for a Ford F-250 for 200 bucks and sent it before he sent cash.

That being said I would never send anything I wasnt ok with loosing and I sure as **** dont ever wanna sell any guns ever,lol.

So I guess my point is I am legit and all that nonsence would bother me. well that and I dont have 2 phone numbers and my ID is my old addy,lol.

I am not sure if this is the right site for me.. I have seen a few of these "senior members" talk trash and belittle those with few posts on other threads as well. I guess having a couple of thousand posts is a free ticket to be rude and all knowing.

No the few thousand post isnt the ticket the INTERNET is the ticket. no one would act that way if they were face to face. Best we can do is try and always act with respect

Meh, as to buying/selling, I demand references, and I provide them. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff and have feedback listed to prove my upstanding business practices. I can even provide people who have bought from me before as evidence of my practices after first checking with them to see if they don't mind the phone-call.

The trick was getting started when I had NO basis for someone to trust me on. I started by selling little stuff. Flashlights, a stock, ammo, stuff like that. I built my feedback selling ammo during the ammo crunch and then began selling firearms, etc. worth thousands of dollars. My rep only went up.

If I am unsure about someone, I request a phone number and speak with them. That usually tells me what I need to know.

Meh, as to buying/selling, I demand references, and I provide them. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff and have feedback listed to prove my upstanding business practices. I can even provide people who have bought from me before as evidence of my practices after first checking with them to see if they don't mind the phone-call.

The trick was getting started when I had NO basis for someone to trust me on. I started by selling little stuff. Flashlights, a stock, ammo, stuff like that. I built my feedback selling ammo during the ammo crunch and then began selling firearms, etc. worth thousands of dollars. My rep only went up.

If I am unsure about someone, I request a phone number and speak with them. That usually tells me what I need to know.

Makes sence if you wanna sell stuff on the net especialy in the thousands of dollars.

I also agree that a phone call would be ok and probably a good idea. The guy that bought my grill wanted to call me after I talked to him I was even more sure he was a good guy.

Makes sence if you wanna sell stuff on the net especialy in the thousands of dollars.

I also agree that a phone call would be ok and probably a good idea. The guy that bought my grill wanted to call me after I talked to him I was even more sure he was a good guy.

If someone refuses to speak on the phone and the purchase or sale is over $500, it is usually a deal-breaker for me.

For people I deal with often, I will usually cross-ship when items are $500 and less and often request they do the same with me.

If I don't know the person, but they have been a board member somewhere for a while, I still sometimes request cross-shipping on $200 or less items just because I am impatient. Of course I entertain a phone-call or character vouching or whatever they want to make themselves feel comfortable with this arrangement.

I am GREATLY hoping someone will cross-ship on an M4S90 PG OEM non-collapsible stock with me. I want it before my 1-week break is over!

Hi Garnok, There have been a few misunderstandings around here and a few heated discussions in the past but those really are the exceptions. All in all it's a pretty friendly and helpful bunch around here as well as a wealth of information and experience.

Take Care,

Hookster :)

I am sure you are right. I was too quick to judge as the advice by members has been very helpful for me in the short time I have been to the site. I look forward to continuing being a member and seeking future advice from the senior members.