benelli m4 for sale

pizzadean

I am sure you are right. I was too quick to judge as the advice by members has been very helpful for me in the short time I have been to the site. I look forward to continuing being a member and seeking future advice from the senior members.

I think you are confused just cuz they are "senior members" dont mean a thing. take in all the advise or info and figure it out yourself. Post count means nothing.

• 3 months later...
I am not sure if this is the right site for me.. I have seen a few of these "senior members" talk trash and belittle those with few posts on other threads as well. I guess having a couple of thousand posts is a free ticket to be rude and all knowing.

I've dealt with this here, those that know me and have bought things from me here know that I don't have time for that kind of crap. You have to get used to the fact that the forum has some 'senior' members (read: boatloads of posts while the rest of us are earning a living with a job). The number of posts doesn't mean squat.

There are a lot of gunshop commandos and guys that wear really big watches here, if you know what I mean.

• 1 year later...

I am interested in your M4's and stocks. Please email me at [email protected]

i have two benelli m4 for sale. thought i would put them on here before gb. both have been shot but well taken care of. have boxes and both have one piece mag tubes finished to match gun. they both have pistol grip stocks but if the buyers are interested i have a benelli field stock and a benelli collasible stock that i will offer for sale to the buyers of the guns. first come first serve. if they dont sale to the buyers then they also will be for sale. 200 for the field stock 700 for the collasible. if you are interested please leave me a message and ill send pics leave me your email. guns are for sale for 1200 each a great deal for some one wanting a m4 reason for sale i just decided i like my m1 and m2 better usa only