Need Factory Extension Tube for M4

MikeR

All,

I know there is currently one on ebay at this moment. I'm willing to pay the $$$ for an original if I can find one. I remember seeing a post of a store that had them for sale, but I can't find the link. Can you please help me out if you know where any are available?

Regards,

Mike

Meh.

I have one I will putting on ebay shortly.

I'd feel bad scalping someone who actually contacted me personally and wanted one though.

It's much more impersonal on ebay.

But if you can't find anyone else that has one, let me know.

I can relate to MikeR because I'm in the same boat. The factory benelli m4 extensions are nowhere to be found except for eBay at rediculous prices. Personally I don't like the nodakspud or the surecycle one because they doesn't match the factory finish. If somebody manufactured some extension tubes in the US which matches the factory finish or better yet a complete tube replacement I'd buy it. In the meantime I'm on the hunt for a factory m4 extension tube at a reasonable price smile.gif

One of the online sources that recently had a small supply of the M4 +2 extension tubes is Cal's Sporting Armory at http://www.calssportingarmory.com/. Look under Benelli, accessories, factory magazine extensions. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Supply vs. Demand = $$. And in this case it means "sold out."

I keep hearing people express dislike for the contrasting finish on the Nodakspud extension, but the color is roughly about the same as the factory limiter tube (which is more black than the gun, at least on mine). The spud extender is shinier, though. Mine (steel) works great, but I'd shed it in an instant for a full-length tube.

Extortion is an understatement for that one and on eBay there's now 4 of them for sale there. Unfortunately it's a simple of case of supply and demand, there's no more supply and demand is increasing as benelli pushes more m4's to civilians out the door. More than likely I'll be one of those suckers bidding on one.

Heh,

Duggan I just noticed that is your ebay listing (bling_us) with the $500 buy it now extortion option smile.gif I bet you get $300 for it but I'll be suprised if somebody goes for the buy it now option.

[ 06-25-2006, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: mattg ]

Originally posted by mattg:

Heh,

Duggan I just noticed that is your ebay listing (bling_us) with the $500 buy it now extortion option smile.gif I bet you get $300 for it but I'll be suprised if somebody goes for the buy it now option.

For the record, I'm pretty sure that it was Duggan who sold one on there recently for $510. smile.gif

[ 06-25-2006, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: M4Madness ]

It was, but as of late the numbers have droped like this.

385 365 305 316

so who knows what will happen with that many on ebay at once. The 385 was mine and the 316 was the one I had opened for my M1014 before I got my Extended tube so the 316 was a blip but it was because there were no others listed at the time

Like I said it will be fun to watch the first few with so many on there.

[ 06-25-2006, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: jmikesteen ]

it ain't factory, I think most of use know about Gunbroker and Auction Arms. There are no factory extensions current on either site. I have a Norinco Underfolder about to close there if someone wants a good deal tongue.gif

Underfolder on Gunbroker Cheap! Cheap!

Thanks for the excuse to mention it. smile.gif

[ 06-25-2006, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: jmikesteen ]

http://surecycle.com/default.asp?page_id=3&parent_id=0&CategoryId=30 Okay one more time here~S.....there is a pic of my M1014 with this extension, it doesnt match perfect but is way better than what ya have on there now! plus comes with a s.s. spring and U.S. follower for $89.00....WAY better than $500 for a factory, you can get a really awsome sight for that price, its like this guys if we keep payin what they want for everything the price just goes higher!!, like cars or even gas now! you can apply this this to about everything except our Benelli shotguns smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I sorry for speaking to soon.

I checked all the gun stores around me and they all got some in months ago but sold out quickly and will not get any more in due to the atf.

Here’s a side story though,

My bud at the Atlantic guns "where I bought my m4 and 2rd tube" told me he had 2 or three in not that long ago but one of the new young guys working there "he thinks" bought them one night when he wasn’t there and now he’s trying to auction them off for big $. I know it might be true, Also this store Received 4 m4's and sold them all but kept the chokes and tubes that were in the box as a set from benelli separate and only until later they put them on the shelf’s. I called them about mine and they said there sorry the new guy must have forgotten them but the don’t have them now please call benelli.

I emailed Benelli Cust-Service.....they shipped me a whole set cost free...Bent over backwards on everything..Even on my H&K series M3....Sent me a brand new Ghost Ring...& they didn't even flinch..got evrything in less than 2 weeks..even shipped a hard ta find ribbed 26" new barel to my LE distrib for the M3...They Rock,Man!...

I was think'n about ask'n if they could turn me on to a 10+ rated hooker..but..I don't wann'a push it...Heh-Heh!

They'll probably spank that dealer...