Need Factory Extension Tube for M4

MikeR

If they are made in the USA, then yes.

More specifically, the number of imported parts needs to be 10 or less ... according to Mr M4Madness's ATF letter, the m4 is made up of 11 imported parts. Replace one of those imported parts with a US made part, and you are fully legal.

Now, I don't think there have been any cases of this being enforced/upheld, so it is all theory right now.

[ 07-07-2006, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Duggan ]

Originally posted by StarLynx:

****!!!..I'd sell one of mine for that!!!

Are there more than one magazine extension for the m4?

I hear there is a +2 and a +4. What is the real story?

Does anybody have part numbers?

Thanks,

D.

[ 07-15-2006, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: ddivinia ]

The factory extension uses the same spring, and there is no factory +4 extension for the m4. A guy on here a little bit back showed how a nova +2 extension can be threaded onto the end of a m4 +2 extension for an effective +4, but there is no single tube factory solution.

Originally posted by Duggan:

The factory extension uses the same spring, and there is no factory +4 extension for the m4. A guy on here a little bit back showed how a nova +2 extension can be threaded onto the end of a m4 +2 extension for an effective +4, but there is no single tube factory solution.

What tube are people paying $350+ for?

D.