M4 fiber optic sight?

SPG1

No, everything from low light to bright sunny days. I have fiber optic sights on other things that go bang...and in a room with the only ambient light coming from the TV the fiber optic still lights up pretty good. I have Tritium from Trijicon, Meprolight, and who ever makes the Scattergun Rem 870 sights and they are all nice...but nothing draws my eye to the front sight like a red fiber optic!

Hey Duggan, quick question for you. Sounds like you've got the Tritium sights on yours. Which ones did you get and how are they for daylight situations?

I have been looking at the Meprolight but have mixed feelings about them from some previous sights on a pistol. I'd ideally like to see a Tritium fiber optic front sight (tritium only for rear) for the best of all worlds....