Value of collapsible Benelli Super nova stock

yallknowho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how it compares is a harder quest to answer. my snt has out gunned my 870mm big time. accuracy , smoothness of feed , accuracy , balance ,accuracy... i actually like my 870mm v much but it periodically becomes rough to feed. no ftf's on either. 2 great sg's. snt is what i would reach for first. jmo.

i get alot more smoothness in feeding and chambering from my snt. my 870mm is ok but rough around the edges. they both are not used enough yet to call them broken in but the snt came ootb smooth as silk. no hang ups at all. the 870 still after 100 rds has some rough chambering. i really have to slam it. the snt just requires nice steady to light pressure pumping it. love this damm snt...one haned operation is awsome. the knoxx breachers grip on the 870 offers a bit more comfort. as you can tell , i'm a pg guy. i wish they made a snt-h20. i would consider selling the rem but not the snt. i am not selling either but if i was to sell anything it would be the rem , never the snt. the rem cost almost twice as much. news flash , my mossy 500 cruiser runs smoother than all of em ! my m4 i don't even let anyone touch ,never the less think of selling it. sorry for going off the topic.