Warranty shipping $122.00!

KRL

Wow I just got off the phone with FedEx and cost to return my SBE II for warranty repair, was over $122.00! I cant afford that! My Gun has less than four hundred rounds throught it and it looks like it will be going up for sale, man that hurts, maybe I can find a closer service center?

Kurt

U.S.P.S will accept weapons, as long as they are sent from a FFL holder. It is a lot cheaper also. Get with a local FFL holder and see if he can help you, or better yet, let the dealer whom you bought it from should return it at his expense. I have returned weapons before, and the manufacturer actually re-imbursed me for shipping when they realised that I would no longer spend my hard earned money to buy they're firearms, then have to turn around and send a defective gun to them for repair, at my expense.

Edited by GENELEO

It's probably the Alaska part. Isn't everything 'Air' to and from there?

Maybe try UPS?

I shipped a rifle UPS Ground to Weatherby last November for $8.00, so there is no unusual rate just for guns.

I have sales reps that live in HI. I have to send them samples and we pay a pretty good clip to get the stuff there. I don't complain because they are selling my stuff and just happen to live in HI.

I presume Benelli will at least pay the shipping back?

Sac. Ca. to Pocomoke MD. with FEDEX firearms must go priority overnight with adult signature required

$122.00.

Hey MudHen is there any one around Sac. that knows there way around Benelli's?

I was thinking of ordering the 25% stronger recoil spring from Midway to see if that stops the link from getting chewed on and stop the Jamming?

Kurt

Sac. Ca. to Pocomoke MD. with FEDEX firearms must go priority overnight with adult signature required

$122.00.

Hey MudHen is there any one around Sac. that knows there way around Benelli's?

I was thinking of ordering the 25% stronger recoil spring from Midway to see if that stops the link from getting chewed on and stop the Jamming?

Kurt

Do you have to use Fed Ex? I have always used UPS Ground for long guns.

I have been using the +25% Benelli springs from Wolff Gunsprings since about 1992.

Thanks I talked to Benelli Cust. service today they said FedEx did not know how to ship firearms worth a damb! it all depends on the person you get. it should be around $20 UPS ground. So off to UPS I go. Thanks Mudhen I will look at getting the new spring if this does not work out.

Kurt