SBE barrel

bwteal6

This is my first time here,never knew it existed.I have owned an SBE for about 11 years and I'm getting ready to retire it because of ejector issues,long story.I will be getting a new SBE II. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to get a new SBE barrel for the old one.I know that I can put a new SBE II barrel on it but I was just curious about the old style barrel.

Thanks Hog,I saw them when I did a search,but there was some site that I cannot find that had the same barrels but for just under 500.00.Its killing me because I was on my wifes computer at her desk and when I went to go back to find it everything was gone:eek:She says she had nothing to do with the disappearance.The only good thing to come out of it is some great deals I've found on a new gun.

Well if you want to know both on gun broker one seller had nib sbe 2 max 4 camo 28" for 1325.00 and the other was a nib sbe2 timber camo 24" for 1045.00:eek:,this guy only had them in 24" for that price.In my neck of the woods these are selling steady at 1500.00 so they are good deals especially the last one,but I use the gun to hunt ducks over big water down here in coastal La. so the 28 is my choice.

Well if you want to know both on gun broker one seller had nib sbe 2 max 4 camo 28" for 1325.00 and the other was a nib sbe2 timber camo 24" for 1045.00:eek:,this guy only had them in 24" for that price.In my neck of the woods these are selling steady at 1500.00 so they are good deals especially the last one,but I use the gun to hunt ducks over big water down here in coastal La. so the 28 is my choice.

24" bbl guns have been cheaper than 26" & 28" for some time now, especially Benellis in Timber and/or Realtree.

I've had nothing but bad luck patterning 24" guns and will never buy one again.

Fine for waterfowl, not acceptable for turkeys (for me) no matter how many loads and chokes I tried. Fine for close range work though.