What model is this barrel for?

mkyacht

Hi guys,

I am a new member to the forum, and a new Benelli M2 field owner. I purchased a used 18" smoothbore tactical barrel for $50.00 at a local Scheels today! The price tag on the barrel said it was for a Benelli "M-90", but the barrel does not have a specific model number on it. It is definately a Benelli semi-auto barrel, though, and looks like the same barrel to an M1 Police Model.

The barrel does appear to fit, but my magazine tube is about an inch or two too short for the barrel to work. Is there some type of mag extension out there, or a different foregrip that will enable this barrel to work on my gun? Or am I SOL on what I perceived to be the deal of a lifetime. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

I am a new member to the forum, and a new Benelli M2 field owner. I purchased a used 18" smoothbore tactical barrel for $50.00 at a local Scheels today! The price tag on the barrel said it was for a Benelli "M-90", but the barrel does not have a specific model number on it. It is definately a Benelli semi-auto barrel, though, and looks like the same barrel to an M1 Police Model.

The barrel does appear to fit, but my magazine tube is about an inch or two too short for the barrel to work. Is there some type of mag extension out there, or a different foregrip that will enable this barrel to work on my gun? Or am I SOL on what I perceived to be the deal of a lifetime. Any advice would be appreciated.

Can you post any pics?