Benelli Shotgun Cleaning Kit

Jubal

Howdy All

Recently purchased a Super Sport. The owners manual requires that a Benelli Cleaning kit is to be used. Does this kit preserve the integrity of the chrome lined barrel ? I have been unable to find this kit on the Benelli web site nor has my dealer found reference to this kit .

Your response is appreciated, Jubal

Howdy All

Thanks for the info. The owners manual instructions does not provide good info for cleaning and lubricating. The Benelli barrel must have a smaller inside diameter than the Rem 870, Win x2, and Browning Citori that I also shoot. I cannot push a 3" patch down the barrel with the Clean Bore aluminum jag that I usually use. I was also concerned about damaging the chrome lined barrel with a bronze brush. I must say that this the easiest shotgun to brakedown and clean that I have experienced and shoulders and points better then the others aforementioned.

Regards, Jubal

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jubal:

Howdy All

Recently purchased a Super Sport. The owners manual requires that a Benelli Cleaning kit is to be used. Does this kit preserve the integrity of the chrome lined barrel ? I have been unable to find this kit on the Benelli web site nor has my dealer found reference to this kit .

Your response is appreciated, Jubal