M4 Retractable Stock for Sale - $775

tactical1

Definition " a fit or spell of mental derangement resembling or resulting from a mania", from Webster's college dictionary " a frenzy". I remember standing by the counter of a large sporting goods/gun shop in a suburb of Chicago, two days before Y2K. The above definition was in full bloom. Every AR-15, shotgun, pistol and box of ammunition was being sold, with some customers bidding up the price quoted to the customer in front of them. This old boy in a second line, with a box of Speer lead balls in his hand, looked over to the line on his left. At the counter was a customer, in a three piece suit, examining a post ban Colt H-Bar. I recall the price being close to two grand. With a sly grin this old boy, a mouth full of chew, said " it werent take much for a feller with a good flintlock to take that fancy shootin rifle away from you. Then he'd have one fer free." Salesman collected his two or three dollars for the lead balls. I have never forgotten that. Food for thought.

Walter

• 2 years later...

I have an excellent like new condition genuine Benelli M4 Collasible Stock included Buttstock,Pistol Grip for sale $399.00 (Money Order only) shipped by UPS with a tracking number .

Interested , call Minh at 310-533-7474

Note : Sale is final ,No return or Exchange.

Thanks.

i will beat any price at $999.99..also have a 1977 super scout (dana 44's, 345 IH mill and only 32K original miles)that is an assault vehicle and can have the benelli mounted in the bed ala 1969 nam style..it can be had for $30k and i will throw in for free the assualt stock if you buy the assault vehicle

ps: if you like in defereance to that old nemisis gun kid i have a 20 year old wheel barrow that you can convert into an assault wheel barrow..sell the assault wheel barrow for $400..its already rust camo color

i will beat any price at $999.99..also have a 1977 super scout (dana 44's, 345 IH mill and only 32K original miles)that is an assault vehicle and can have the benelli mounted in the bed ala 1969 nam style..it can be had for $30k and i will throw in for free the assualt stock if you buy the assault vehicle

ps: if you like in defereance to that old nemisis gun kid i have a 20 year old wheel barrow that you can convert into an assault wheel barrow..sell the assault wheel barrow for $400..its already rust camo color

Do you except Paypal?

cash only deal...i like many enjoyed the escapades of the gunkid..those were some fun times...yea last i heard the gunkid was in legal trouble..i know several guys who tried for months to locate gunkid..guy covered his tracks very well...