Mesa tactical shellholder for m2 tactical

DOC49

I just purchased a new M2 Tactical. I am considering installing a MESA Tactical 6 round shellholder. This MESA model attaches to the receiver via the pre drilled screw holes. This model also incorporates a mounting rail. Can you provide me with your satisfaction with this model on the M2. Thank you for your input.

Mesa is in the process of revising the mounting for their M2/M4 1913 rail/shell holder.

They had some occasional issues with screw engagement and countersink depth, sufficient to warrant a redesign... and the carriers were temporarily removed from the market.

They should be within days (or weeks at the most) away from shipping the new version.

This version will be using a flat counterbore instead of a taper countersink, with custom made screws identical to what Benelli uses for the standard M4 mounting rail. The goal of the revision is to insure consistent and complete thread engagement in the short but critical mounting holes.

I'll be installing a 6 shell on my M2, when it returns from Mesa with the upgraded mounting scheme.

Contact Mesa directly for further and more current information.

C