Benelli SNT Tube extension

Hawk

Just picked up a super nova tactical in camo and wondered if the factory ever did shell extensions and if not is the nordic componets better than the tac star. Also how long do I want it (+2?) as I dont want it to extend past the barrel at all.

Does the factory extension match length of barrel, does it come with spring, and could u send me pic and price? Also my SNT is on the way what is the stock capacity with 2 3/4 and 3in shells? And does anyone have a pic of a +3 extension?

Edited by Hawk

I myself use only Benelli extension tubes.

The +1 tube will allow you to hold 6+1 2 3/4" shells and is even with the base of the front sight. The +2 will hold 7+1 and is even with the end of the barrel. The Benelli kits also include a spring which is the same one used in the LEO/MIL M1.

I recently returned my SNT to stock configuration and took my extension off. I like to keep my guns clean and removing the spring and extension got a bit old.