Apparently, splash has relatives in VA

tucker301

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here in Illinois, you have to have a waterfowl stamp on your hunting licence. When the seasons over,(even if you didn't know it was over) The stamp has expiried. If that is true in Texas, you didn't have a license.

no i bought my license in sept when they were made available, i do every year. and bought the stamp the 1st of feb.

i see splash and his kin have been poaching fore some time mulies with a 22 on the big game forum

yep , sure did . to eat. we lived in s. west texas my dad lost his job in 1971when the oil boom ended. a 22mag was all we had. when you have hungry children, you do what ever you have to to feed them. you might be suprised what youll do when your hungry. but maybe you never saw hard times as a child.

Edited by splashtx556ftw

You know what, Splash?

Anyone who reads your posts and then reads those of the eighteen year old can easily see who is the more intelligent, articulate, and mature of the two.

And to simply put it into terms that you may more clearly understand, "its sombody other then youself".

just stating facts,about RESPONSABILTY.

Edited by splashtx556ftw

yep , sure did . to eat. we lived in s. west texas my dad lost his job in 1971when the oil boom ended. a 22mag was all we had. when you have hungry children, you do what ever you have to to feed them. you might be suprised what youll do when your hungry. but maybe you never saw hard times as a child.

Splash, I realize people go through tough times and everything, but somehow all these excuses you are coming up with aren't buyin it for me.

First you posted the picture of a mallard you poached and you said "I shot it because my mom was talking about how she missed a duck dinner" and then now I hear you post another thread about killing mulies with a 22mag saying "yepp I shot it, to feed my family when the price of oil droped and everything." Thats bull **** splash

If I was in your situation splash:

I would do everything I possibly could to put clothes on my kids back and food on the table. That would mean selling, every luxary ideam that I own (thats including shotguns, rifles, handguns ect) because there would be more important things to worring about.

And you can guarenttee that I would not be on this forum posting threads about how I killed mulies with a 22mag and **** like that because I would be to busy working muliple jobs to support my family!

We were goose hunting from a small island yesterday morning.

The island is center river and downstream from the hydro plant, so it catches some floating debris on a regular basis.

Whenever we hunt it, we try to pick up and cleanup whatever we see, just in an effort to keep the area clean and pristine for the wildlife.

There was a small igloo cooler resting against a tree. It was old and faded and had obviously been in the elements for some time, so I was obliged to take it away when we finished our hunt.

When I reached the cooler, I noticed that there was an empty oil bottle wedged into it, serving as a makeshift lid of sorts.

Seeing that as something that was unlikely to have occurred by accident, dislodged the oil bottle to find a dead hen mallard inside.

Now, it's been relatively warm around here, so this duck hasn't been there no more than one or two days.

Our general duck season closed on January 24th, so this was obviously a poached hen.

In review, some scumbag shot a hen out of season, and as if that wasn't bad enough, they then stuffed her into a cooler to hide their crime from prying eyes. It's not very likely that had any intentions of coming back for it. :mad:

what kind of geese were you hunting?

Splash, I realize people go through tough times and everything, but somehow all these excuses you are coming up with aren't buyin it for me.

First you posted the picture of a mallard you poached and you said "I shot it because my mom was talking about how she missed a duck dinner" and then now I hear you post another thread about killing mulies with a 22mag saying "yepp I shot it, to feed my family when the price of oil droped and everything." Thats bull **** splash

If I was in your situation splash:

I would do everything I possibly could to put clothes on my kids back and food on the table. That would mean selling, every luxary ideam that I own (thats including shotguns, rifles, handguns ect) because there would be more important things to worring about.

And you can guarenttee that I would not be on this forum posting threads about how I killed mulies with a 22mag and **** like that because I would be to busy working muliple jobs to support my family!

i guess you dont read too well. that was in 1971, i was 7. yes i agree you sell everything before breaking the law. and thats what my dad did. T H A T S W H Y W E O N L Y H A D A 22 MAG.DONT CONFUSE MY EXPLAINATION FOR AN EXCUSS. IVE MADE MY APOLIGIES, AND IM DONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO EVERYONE. i guess i should ave sold my hotwheels.

if any of you have ever driven 1mph over the speed limit,drove without a seat belt, rolled a stop sign,rushed a red light. or let your insurance lapse a day, as well as tags and registration. then you broke the law. intenionally or not. or drove a car after" just 1 beer".to which will put over the limit 0.08 . i guess then you shouldnt be allowed to drive ever again. and never be forgiven for such a responsible mistake. i doubt highly there are any of you that have never had a ticket. the only fine ive ever paid in my life was for shooting twice the legal limit of dove when i was 30 something years old. it was $800.00. since that day i have not purposly broken game laws, and thats why i gave the duck to the game warden and told him what happen and how.ive not been making excusses, ive been trying to explain myself an make amends. ive said i was wrong and i was sorry countless times.and if you all cant accept that, then thats your problem not mine.

i just hope that when you screw up theres a cop or game warden nearby. maybe youll think about it.

i guess you dont read too well. that was in 1971, i was 7. yes i agree you sell everything before breaking the law. and thats what my dad did. T H A T S W H Y W E O N L Y H A D A 22 MAG.DONT CONFUSE MY EXPLAINATION FOR AN EXCUSS. IVE MADE MY APOLIGIES, AND IM DONE TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO EVERYONE. i guess i should ave sold my hotwheels.

Do you still have those Hot Wheels? If so see if they are red lines (red color on the walls of the tires.) They will be worth alot of money to a collector.