Benelli USA M4 81043P Factory Magazine Extention

LesK

For sale one Benelli two round magazine extension for the M4. It is the Benelli USA factory original part in the original packaging. The Benelli part number is 81043P. The Benelli USA label with the part number is on the reverse of the packaging. The Benelli red and black original vacuum shrink wrap card packaging is still sealed.

This is not an aftermarket part! It is always best to keep your Benelli all Benelli USA. This extention will do that and you gain 2 additional rounds in the magazine tube. You can use your original Benelli M4 magazine spring with this two round extension

Since Benelli USA stopped selling them, factory Benelli M4 extensions are next to impossible hard to buy.

The price is $215.00 by U.S. Postal Money Order only. I will ship it by USPS PRIORITY anywhere in the continental U.S.A. free of any additional charge.

You may e-mail me direct: [email protected].

Edited by LesK

For sale one Benelli two round magazine extension for the M4. It is the Benelli USA factory original part in the original packaging. The Benelli part number is 81043P. The Benelli USA label with the part number is on the reverse of the packaging. The Benelli red and black original vacuum shrink wrap card packaging is still sealed.

This is not an aftermarket part! It is always best to keep your Benelli all Benelli USA. This extention will do that and you gain 2 additional rounds in the magazine tube. You can use your original Benelli M4 magazine spring with this two round extension

Since Benelli USA stopped selling them, factory Benelli M4 extensions are next to impossible hard to buy.

The price is $215.00 by U.S. Postal Money Order only. I will ship it by USPS PRIORITY anywhere in the continental U.S.A. free of any additional charge.

You may e-mail me direct: [email protected].

Mag Extention has been sold:)