Thinking about an M2 as my first SA shotty...

shotgunNoob

I have looked at other guns within the "M" series, but given costs and accessory availability, it seems the M2 (tactical) wins out. Ive heard its one sweet piece of machinery. Is this so? Is it worth the fairly steep price? Again, this would be my first semi-auto shotty, so Im looking for a quality, painless introduction into the semi-auto world. Thoughts?

Side note: Dont bother recommending the M4 as there is no way in h*ll I can afford that one.;)

Edited by shotgunNoob

painless introduction into the semi-auto world./QUOTE]

According to some here, the M2 has such vicious recoil that it knocks over tanks and kills small children within a 100 yard radius.

In all seriousness, get an m1 or m2. You've gotta step out of the ultra boring pump world sometime.

Oh, and get an m4 :p

painless introduction into the semi-auto world./QUOTE]

According to some here, the M2 has such vicious recoil that it knocks over tanks and kills small children within a 100 yard radius.

In all seriousness, get an m1 or m2. You've gotta step out of the ultra boring pump world sometime.

Oh, and get an m4 :p

Yea, get an auto... it will free up your left hand to do more important things... (this is a straight line for jokes to follow!).

Well..Im certainly considering the M2, although Ive heard that it doesnt like things hanging off the mag tube (ie., lights) as this could jam the works. I wouldnt know anything about this, however, since I just do the pump shotty thing right now.

I would like to propose something here, regarding semi-auto shotguns. Why not just get a 930 STX 8-shot for about, oh, $500-600 less than an M2?

Edited by shotgunNoob