nova vs. stoeger p-350

carolinaslayer

i have recently been looking at getting the benelli nova and have done a fair amount of research and i like the gun. but while doing some i my researchi noticed there seemed to be little noticeable difference in the nova and the stoeger p-350. other than the $100 price. is there any major gain in having the nova over the p-350? thanks for any input it will be much appreciated.

Stoeger P-350 = piece of crap

Benelli Nova/SuperNova = Cadillac of the pump action shotgun.

I had a P-350 before my SuperNova and it was always jamming. If I loaded more than three rounds in the mag, two rounds would leave the mag tube when I pumped the gun, jamming it all. It was also very hard to pump. Now I own a SuperNova and I'm very happy with it. Seriously, get the Benelli, 100$ is nothing for the quality you'll get with the Nova versus the P-350.

thanks for the imput i still havent made up my mind on either one...id like to find someone with a stoeger so i could shoot one first cause ive seen how well the benelli shoots...that $100 bucks is made up in quality for sure with the benellie tho...

p.s. what shells where u shooting when it jammed?

Three words

NOVA

NOVA

NOVA