Suggestions on DU Super Nova

c10250

I won a Ducks Unlimited Super Nova last night in Max-4 HD. I know it's a nice gun, but I have a SBEII and don't think I can get used to a pump.

A guy there won a Mossberg 4x4 win 300 with a scope and wanted to trade straight up. If I did, I would sell that one for sure.

Does anyone know what a DU Super Nova in Max-4 HD might go for? I think the Mossberg might be worth more. I am capable of looking up prices on the internet, I just wonder if the whole DU thing might bring some more value.

Thanks,

Ken

Edited by c10250

I won a Ducks Unlimited Super Nova last night in Max-4 HD. I know it's a nice gun, but I have a SBEII and don't think I can get used to a pump.

A guy there won a Mossberg 4x4 win 300 with a scope and wanted to trade straight up. If I did, I would sell that one for sure.

Does anyone know what a DU Super Nova in Max-4 HD might go for? I think the Mossberg might be worth more. I am capable of looking up prices on the internet, I just wonder if the whole DU thing might bring some more value.

Thanks,

Ken

If you want the mossberg. Then trade.