Foregrips/picatinny rail for Benelli M4

Waltershumate2

Some people here have used them and like them, others have not.

It's not an expensive part, get one and see for yourself.

Offhand, the only "problem" I can recall is that they don't fit perfectly the newer 11707 profile barrels, some plastic has to be dremeled off apparently to allow the gas pistons to move freely without rubbing, etc.

This is all secondhand though, as I've never owned one. I'm waiting on a certain someone to release their handguard.

I have she Surefire aluminum 3 rail that replaces the factory foreend.

Works perfectly and looks bad ass. I have a surfure light underneath and a light activator pad on the side. The other rails are covered with the thin AR-15 rubber rail covers so they dont' cut.

I recommend it.

I have she Surefire aluminum 3 rail that replaces the factory foreend.

Works perfectly and looks bad ass. I have a surfure light underneath and a light activator pad on the side. The other rails are covered with the thin AR-15 rubber rail covers so they dont' cut.

I recommend it.

I have to agree, it's a working setup, hundreds of rounds and not one problem...

Mg

I've looked at the fab arm but havent made the jump since I can't see me realistically using all those rails. I have a tlr-2 mounted on a laserlytle trirail,funny thing I only use the one mount for my light laser combo, on my M4 and am more than happy. I also wasn't sure about the rails getting in the way when shooting. Either way if you do get one post a review.