new benelli

ih4ever

just thought id stop by and say SBE II's kick sum butt!! i got my first semi auto today and i LOVE it!! shot like a dream! broke it in with a couple boxes of 3.5" shells. and then some 3" shells. then i went to the 1 1/8oz dove loads at clays... good stuff!! gun shot and cycled great on every shot! i was really caught off gaurd by the amount of kick (or lack there of) on the light dove loads! felt like nothing! but the 3.5"s on the other hand... wow! they get to ya after awhile, but shootin clays in a t-shirt, theres no real padding, as if you were shootin them at ducks or geese in padded winter clothes.

i cant wait to take it out in the field!!

yea... i have a nova, but i just got tired of all the pumping, and its ten years old or so. so i just decided to step up and get a new gun to last me many more years of shooting!:D sucks though, i just got lasic eye sergery, so i cant shoot it for quite sum time. thats why i shot the **** out of it on thursday. had to get it out of my system!:cool: