Benelli beautiful/pic

M1014

• 3 months later...

I'm gonna go with Duggan on this one, the detail is exquisite but I would like to see some action shots...you know birds folding, empty shells coming out...

I also dont get why the safety is off for a photoshoot haha..

Edited by agm65ccip
insert witty observation

I'm gonna go with Duggan on this one, the detail is exquisite but I would like to see some action shots...you know birds folding, empty shells coming out...

I also dont get why the safety is off for a photoshoot haha..

The gun has likely never been loaded.

Unloaded guns with the safety off pose no threat.

Agreed, but you see how close that marker is to the trigger? I mean what if it dry fired? That would be a tragedy...it would fall out of the "never been touched by human hands" category :p

Oh snap, you are right.

This situation needs to be immediately rectified in order to preserve the purity of our lord and majesty.

You guys quit picking on Francis.

The twenty I picked up recently was the mate to a set like his (lower serial # though;)) and had never even been assembled by it's original owner, let alone shot.

I have run about a case & half through it this month & it's sweet.

The reciever on those guns was brought back only for the Millenium Edition gun (250 total production 12 & 20ga each). The gun looks & feels great mounting & swinging. Very light & precise feeling would be how I'd describe it subjectively. Little sharper push than a gas gun, but you don't even notice it with a shooting vest on.

I think cost of the reciever on these guns kept them from being more common. Very lucky to get it (M1014 brought it to my attention on this forum from Gunbroker).

Book on them is 2,000, but good luck finding them. More for the matched set.

Enough of these girly man, spit shine, made of artisian crystal and baby dreams, never been touched by a human hand wannabe weapons ...

Time for something scratched, beaten, shot to death, thrown on the ground, matte black and evil looking ... yet still beautiful ...

M11707-01t.jpg

M11707-02t.jpg

The inside of the receiver is very beat up, where the bolt carrier slides and where the shells eject.

The outside is pretty good, no deep scratches ... and CLP does a pretty amazing job of coating over small scratches and hiding them.

I soak my gun in CLP every few monthes, it keeps the rust off and keeps it looking like new on the outside.

Enough of these girly man, spit shine, made of artisian crystal and baby dreams, never been touched by a human hand wannabe weapons ...

Time for something scratched, beaten, shot to death, thrown on the ground, matte black and evil looking ... yet still beautiful ...

Man that is one scratched up gun it looks like you beat it with a sledge hammer and threw it in the fire ;)

Time for something scratched, beaten, shot to death, thrown on the ground, matte black and evil looking ... yet still beautiful.

''Could you make yourself look alittle more juvenile,,I think so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,continue please..I'm amused as so are others''