M4 Gun Case and Coupon Codes for Benelli USA store?

New_Texan

I'm wanting to purchase a gun case for my M4. Was looking at the "Tactical Case" from Benelli. Anyone have one of these? Are the Benelli cases of good quality? Or are they overpriced for what you get? Any other recommendations for cases? I kind of like the idea of a "matching" Benelli case!

Also, does anyone have a current "coupon code" which will save me some $$$?

I'm wanting to purchase a gun case for my M4. Was looking at the "Tactical Case" from Benelli. Anyone have one of these? Are the Benelli cases of good quality? Or are they overpriced for what you get? Any other recommendations for cases? I kind of like the idea of a "matching" Benelli case!

Also, does anyone have a current "coupon code" which will save me some $$$?

I want one too, but they are out of stock. :mad:

I use this case to carry my SNT and is a damn fine case and is very durable and rugged for being soft. If you search for Benelli and te part number on the net you can find a few places that have them in stock.

I did long ago and all I found was THIS ONE OUT OF STOCK.

If you know of somewhere that has 'em in stock, help a fella out and post a link. ;)

• 2 years later...
Guest mounkia

Of course, a good case isn't cheap. But, we have to expect discount on every thing. Can you tell me , does we have any discount on M4 gun?

Thank you.

Regards

I like theses and have a double case for my Mini 14 & Mini 30 i like them a lot as they have a group of pockets on the front for magazines! I also like their brown colored selection and it's padded just enough to keep from scratching the optics but my Mini 30 does not need an optic as the peeps are good enough!

http://www.voodootactical.net/c-22-padded-weapons-cases.aspx