Benelli Barrels Left or Right Hand

wattzn3

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question with regard to barrels on a SBE II. I have a left hand SBE II and would like to get another barrel (28"), but I am not sure if a right hand barrel will work with the left hand model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is interested in trading or knows where a guy could get a 28" for my 24" barrel, that too would be great.

Thanks so much,

Alan

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question with regard to barrels on a SBE II. I have a left hand SBE II and would like to get another barrel (28"), but I am not sure if a right hand barrel will work with the left hand model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is interested in trading or knows where a guy could get a 28" for my 24" barrel, that too would be great.

Thanks so much,

Alan

:confused:

What about the bolt???

If you have a left haned SBE2 then the bolt handle is on the left

How you will put a right handed barrel over that????:rolleyes: