Benelli M2 factory extension, why do people pay such crazy prices?

Horten

Well I would say that there are two words there that make the price $350..."Benelli" and "factory".

As for the aftermarket tubes, I paid $50 for a +2 with spring for my M2 and I was sure I was getting ripped off then haha but for $350 no way... The tube has worked really well for me and there have been no problems so if you are looking at getting one I wouldn't be worried about it. I got mine here:

http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/magazine_extensions.htm

Well if any of you want an extension tube for a M2 I have one that I will sell for $50. It is a plus one tube for M2T's and a plus two for M2 Field models. This includes the tube and end cap only but I also have a M2T magazine end cap.adapter with a sling loop I will let go for another $10.

Well I would say that there are two words there that make the price $350..."Benelli" and "factory".

As for the aftermarket tubes, I paid $50 for a +2 with spring for my M2 and I was sure I was getting ripped off then haha but for $350 no way... The tube has worked really well for me and there have been no problems so if you are looking at getting one I wouldn't be worried about it. I got mine here:

http://www.tjgeneralstore.com/magazine_extensions.htm

How is the quality of these? I was looking at getting a +4 for my SBE for extended goose season. My brother has a SureCycle but if $110. I'd gladly save $60 and take 2 shots less.

Thanks

The quality is pretty good as far as I'm concerned. The tube I got had a nice black matte finish and looked very well done. Like I said I have the +2 version and never had any problems with it. Installation was super easy, just take the snap ring out of the current magazine, put the new spring in and carefully put the extension over the spring and screw down. I wasnt careful the first time and long story short there is now a black spring mark in my ceiling...

I will say this though, I was a little disappointed when it didnt come with a magazine follower, not a big deal I just used the one that was in the gun, but it made it sound like there was one. It did come with the barrel clamp but I didnt feel like I needed to put it on for just a +2.

If you look at the bottom of the page I linked there is a +4 for a SBE for $50 so you could save that $60 and still have a +4.