true beauty and elegance

M1014

That's a pretty expensive pair of walking sticks you have there old man.

Because that's what they are, as you are never going to shoot them it seems.

you young kids,,can't even get your gun out before it goes off,,shoot shoot shoot,,don't even aim,,gota shoot everything you get your snotty little hands on,,bet your terrible with chicks,,your the kinda of squirt that runs around like a chicken with the head chopped off,,,slow down,,take some time to think abit.

you young kids,,can't even get your gun out before it goes off,,shoot shoot shoot,,don't even aim,,gota shoot everything you get your snotty little hands on,,bet your terrible with chicks,,your the kinda of squirt that runs around like a chicken with the head chopped off,,,slow down,,take some time to think abit.

Yea, gotta' slow down and smell the roses. Those are beautiful shotguns. When folks want to bad-mouth anything that doesn't look like a piece of warfare, you just want to say, (in Italian dialect), "Whatsa' matta' for you? Youa don'ta gotta' no respect?" But Duggan is cool... he's just jiving with you. (I am also a 'senior citizen as I gather you are, not sure about Duggan but he makes some really helpful posts and seems to know his stuff).

I'm 23, I hope I'm not a senior citizen yet. I doubt I'll make it to be a senior citizen, in all honesty.

M1014 knows I am just messing with him, just as I know that he's 100% full of %$#* whenever he tries to talk about anything other than old safe queen benellis.

:D

As far as "show guns" go ... I can respect art and design, but I just don't get the concept of safe queens. I hope I never own a gun I am afraid to shoot.

This kind of stuff is why they call us Seniors. Way to go, 1014. But I maintain that Duggan is cool, now especially that we know he is a young nipper. He knows his sheist pretty good.

Went to a hunting preserve here in Texas today and my two buddies and I got 26 quail and 4 pheasant! It's legal, by the way... hunting preserves can put out birds past the state season. Great dogs and one of the best hunts I've been on considering that we only put out 30 quail (you pay for that) and did so well. Take a look at Top Flight Hunting Preserve on the internet... that's where we were. Piece... oops! (younger years coming back... in honor of Duggan!)... I meant Peace!

Edited by MontefeltroPro

Sounds like a good time.

I've actually never hunted anything, beleive it or not.

All my knowledge and experience, if you want to say that I possess these 2 things, comes from reading, shooting at targets and experimenting with stuff.

I've gotten flamed before for stating my thoughts on hunting, so I don't feel like getting into it again.

This kind of stuff is why they call us Seniors. Way to go, 1014. But I maintain that Duggan is cool, now especially that we know he is a young nipper. He knows his sheist pretty good.

Went to a hunting preserve here in Texas today and my two buddies and I got 26 quail and 4 pheasant! It's legal, by the way... hunting preserves can put out birds past the state season. Great dogs and one of the best hunts I've been on considering that we only put out 30 quail (you pay for that) and did so well. Take a look at Top Flight Hunting Preserve on the internet... that's where we were. Piece... oops! (younger years coming back... in honor of Duggan!)... I meant Peace!

are you a member. i would be...

• 5 weeks later...

M1014;

Very nice looking pair of guns sir.

After reading through this thread I decided I needed to register.

Quite an assortment of characters on here:cool:.

Oh, M1014, should you feel guilty about that fine 20 guage languishing in a safe, I would be happy to provide you with some walking around money and an excellent adoptive home for that lonely gun.

The little fella would be right at home with the rest of his pampered (but lovingly used) siblings. Like Maddona, I believe in diversity with the kids and see the need for an Italian in the mix. Too many Belgians right now and I don't want to be seen as "intolerant"....

I believe I am going to pick up a Montefeltro or Sport 2 and abandon the quest for the perfect 20 gauge Auto 5.

Thanks for posting the pics.