WTS: Benelli M2 comfortech stock.

survivorman

ok guys I have a Benelli comfortech stock from my M2 tactical that I am looking to sell.....it is in excellent condition, these go for a little over $500 for one new. I will sell mine for $350 shipped......here is the catch you have to get a gel pad for the back......these can be bought online and easy to find...LOP range from 12 to 14.5 in. I have no idea where I put it, but if I find I will ship it to you as well. your still making out on this deaL.

Deal in confidence I can provide tons of feedback.....email me at [email protected] thanks!

ok guys I have a Benelli comfortech stock from my M2 tactical that I am looking to sell.....it is in excellent condition, these go for a little over $500 for one new. I will sell mine for $350 shipped......here is the catch you have to get a gel pad for the back......these can be bought online and easy to find...LOP range from 12 to 14.5 in. I have no idea where I put it, but if I find I will ship it to you as well. your still making out on this deaL.

Deal in confidence I can provide tons of feedback.....email me at [email protected] thanks!

Will that m2 stock fit on my M1 super 90?

John Blaha

• 1 month later...

What is the benelli part number on that? Is it part number 83100?

• 2 months later...

Paid $100 for mine brand new. Sold the long pad for $60 on GB and bought the short pad for $59 on clearance at Sportsman's Warehouse. Getting it to fit my M3 required a little work on a milling machine, but was worth it. The same mods would be necessary to make it fit an M1. Hope that helps. Thanks, Lee

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Zee, I saw your visitor message. I'm sorry but I don't have a definitive answer on this one for you. I do have a M1S90 but not an M2 so I can't try it out. I would think if it did fit it might look "not quite right" due to the differences in the receiver side contours between the M1 and M2. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one.

Later,

Hookster :)

• 1 month later...