WTS: Benelli M2 comfortech stock.

survivorman

Can you please give me more information on how to get the comfortech stock for $140? Or anybody here that have one for sale then let me know, thanks.

I'm not sure if Vance's will ship or not, but call and ask. I don't have they're contact info handy, but they should be easy to find online - Vance's Shooter Supply in Columbus, OH. I just asked them if they could get a Comfortech stock for my Benelli M2, they asked me if I wanted black or camo, I said black and they said $140. I paid for it then and they will call me when it arrives.

I'm not sure if Vance's will ship or not, but call and ask. I don't have they're contact info handy, but they should be easy to find online - Vance's Shooter Supply in Columbus, OH. I just asked them if they could get a Comfortech stock for my Benelli M2, they asked me if I wanted black or camo, I said black and they said $140. I paid for it then and they will call me when it arrives.

Thanks, for the information. Would the gel butt pad come with the stock or you have to order it separate? I would probably give them a call to see if they would ship the stock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Update ---- Vances called me yesterday to tell me 2 things:

1) The Comfortech stoch that I ordered and paid for in full ($140) is in.

2) They made a mistake and the price is not $140, but rather $399

!?!?!?!

I knew your offer was incorrect. I looked up the prices, and found $400.00 and up. I guess you lose your deposit if you refuse to pay the ops; new price.

It was a blessing in disguise. I found one on eBay for $90 (minus the gel pad, which is fine with me) and Vance's will refund my money due to their mistake.

It's total BS what they want for that stock. The pistol grip stock is $140 .... How can that be right when the MSRP for my M2 tactical is the same with either stock!?

Edited by auglaze

I knew your offer was incorrect. I looked up the prices, and found $400.00 and up. I guess you lose your deposit if you refuse to pay the ops; new price.

That would have been a great deal for you @ $125.

zee - my offer to you was not intended to offend or low ball. As stated in an earlier post, it was based on what others said they paid. No offense intended, and I hope none taken.

In the end, I am pleased with the deal I got.

My offer was based on these two posts ---

Paid $100 for mine brand new. ...

The M2 Comfortech stocks are $160 from Benelli. I ordered one a couple months ago.
Edited by auglaze

• 2 weeks later...
It's total BS what they want for that stock. The pistol grip stock is $140 .... How can that be right when the MSRP for my M2 tactical is the same with either stock!?

I got mine from my dealer, who ordered it from Benelli, for $160. It came with the gel recoil pad.