Humvee10

Whats Up Guys!

A friend of mine told me about this forum & it looks like a awesome Place !!!

Im new to guns, but i do know that i want a Benelli M4.

Ive visited a few websites and asked around.. also heard that the sales have slowed down and this particular weapon is not readily available.

Any information you guys can provide me and helping me secure this weapon would be great.

Thanks in advance Guys !!

:D

Sup bra, m4's (11707s) can still be found NIB for under $1600 at some gun shops. People periodically list on here when a store in their area has a m4 for a good price ... you can contact them and buy it and have it transferred to your FFL for a ~30 dollar fee.

Or you can go on gunbroker and bid with the other sheep on a $3000+ exclusive, limited editon, ultra rare used m1014.

:\

If you live in LA and wanna take a drive to Vegas I know of a few shops here that have them for a decent price. I don't think they'll ship to Cali but I'll give you there name and number if you wanna call them. :D

That would be awesome .. you can PM me the info or post up rite here.. id be willing to pay for shipping if they can arrange it.

Thanks Bro!

If you live in LA and wanna take a drive to Vegas I know of a few shops here that have them for a decent price. I don't think they'll ship to Cali but I'll give you there name and number if you wanna call them. :D

the only reason that he wouldnt be able to ship it to CA is that that model is considered illegal by CA. just like pistol mags. cant be over 10 rounds while in NV or else where they can carry more.

Here's the name and number of the shop hopefully they still have them. They did last wknd so good luck.

Black Rifle Armory

1622 W Warm Springs Rd

Henderson, NV 89014

702-558-4140

I just got off the phone with them. They do have one in stock ... But I dont have a NV I.D. and they dont ship to CA.:(

.. Any Dealers in CA ?

.. Called a few shops within 25 miles of 91387 and NOTHIN.:mad:

.. Someone told me that Benelli is gearing toward Military Replenishment before it goes commercial again ..

.. i would be willing to put down a deposit to wait, but i cant locate the weapon.. anyone know of a SoCal Dealer ?

Thanks for the Info dude, He did have one in stock but i dont have a NV I.D & he cant ship to Cali.

Thanks again Brah !

Here's the name and number of the shop hopefully they still have them. They did last wknd so good luck.

Black Rifle Armory

1622 W Warm Springs Rd

Henderson, NV 89014

702-558-4140

buy it from a place that has them in stock (shootersjax in FL usually has them - ask for internet Mike - u can google it) and have them ship it to the FFL in NV...maybe i'm missing something but that's what i would try...only prob i can think of is that a NV FFL may not sell to a CA resident? - someone else can prob answer that one...

i'm sorry to ask sir, but is it not that the m4 is legal in california, correct me if i am wrong but then again, i saw one of these just 2 days ago from martin b rettings in culver city where i picked up my recently acquired m2

really ? .. he had one in stock ?

.. NV will not sell to anyone who does not hold a NV i.d.:(

I am also a new member as of today.

On March 18, 2009 Gander Mountain started a sale on the M4 Super 90 (11707) for $1,599.00, as advertised in the local (WI) newspaper insert.

I bought the first of the two alloted to my local store.

Hope you are successful.

mklgn117

i'm sorry to ask sir, but is it not that the m4 is legal in california, correct me if i am wrong but then again, i saw one of these just 2 days ago from martin b rettings in culver city where i picked up my recently acquired m2

i called him up, great service !!! .. Hands down the best place ive called thus far.

He does have one, but its the Camo .. i want the Synth Black !:D

Camo reminds me way to much of my childhood G.I. Joe days.

Its startin to look like i wont find the M4, might have to start lookin for a runner up.

• 3 weeks later...
i called him up, great service !!! .. Hands down the best place ive called thus far.

He does have one, but its the Camo .. i want the Synth Black !:D

Camo reminds me way to much of my childhood G.I. Joe days.

Its startin to look like i wont find the M4, might have to start lookin for a runner up.

copy that humvee 10, i wanted the black too that was why i settled for m2 since the m4 they carry was desert camo; and i had bad experiences with those!

You can buy M4's in california. There were 2 in my local gunshop when i bought mine. (both gone within a couple weeks) It was slightly over 1600, but well worth it for how easy it was for me to find.

just keep your eye open and i'm sure you'll find one