Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

...only prob i can think of is that a NV FFL may not sell to a CA resident? - someone else can prob answer that one...



That's correct. he must buy it from a licensed CA Dealer. He can have it sent into the State to his Dealer but make the arrangements first, certain new laws require your out of state Dealer to get a "permission" letter from CA before shipping it in to the State. The Dealers in CA got together to cry over the fact that out of state Dealers gave better deals!



Link to post
Share on other sites
gander mountain has one on the shelf right now columbus ohio 1549.




Thanks Bro ! Made the Phone call and picked it up. Only thing left is to have the normal paper work filled out and processd .. should be about a week or so from today.



Thanks again for all your help Guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...