Which shells to shoot?

bowhnter

That's one of those questions that has no good answer until you pattern your SBE with a couple of different brands and decide which one patterns best. I know my Winchester likes Winchester Super-X shot and my Remington likes Federal's MagShok best.

• 2 weeks later...

i shoot nitro brand shells. They are out of Missouri. Expensive but man they shoot a tight pattern, i have shot all the major brands and they are the best I have seen. Depending on the year and model of the gun he has a custom shot designed for the gun.

i shoot nitro brand shells. They are out of Missouri. Expensive but man they shoot a tight pattern, i have shot all the major brands and they are the best I have seen. Depending on the year and model of the gun he has a custom shot designed for the gun.
i checked out the nitro web page!!!! they are expensive like you said but man do they ever put in the time to get you the right shot and choke for your gun.... to cool!!! i dont turkey hunt alot but i wouldnt mind throwing a few duck loads out of mine to see how they are!!! you turkey guys can send in your gun and they will make you a custom load and choke combo for 325 bucks!!! then they send it back with five shells!!! that could be five birds down if you trust thier patterning!!! Edited by colby caughron