Comments on the Legacy Sport?

BenelliShaun

Fellas, I am looking at buying my first Benelli this summer. I am looking at a 30in.Legacy Sport. I will be using it primarly for trap, and Dove hunting and some duck hunting in the future hopefully. I want the look of a wood shotgun so that limits me, but what do you guys think of this choice?

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone in this forum has been shooting Benellis for awhile and not one person can say I am making a good choice or poor choice? WTF

Well if you poke around the forum enough you would see that most people at one time or another have said something like: "Hey you guys I have *insert name of Benelli here* and I love it! The recoil isnt bad and it looks super awesome! I've never had a problem with any of the ammo I'm using, not even *insert name and specs of some light trap/dove load*!"

So you want a Benelli...good choice...seems like you want it mostly for sporting with some hunting on the side so you chose one of the 2 shotguns that is designed toward sporting...again good choice...you want wood...eh wood is pretty but black synthetic is sexy so I dont know what to tell you on that one...

The point of all that goofyness was that well you want a Benelli and I would say just about all of them would do just about anything easily so seeing as you seem to have made up your mind about which one you want so go and get it and you wont be disappointed.

Fellas, I am looking at buying my first Benelli this summer. I am looking at a 30in.Legacy Sport. I will be using it primarly for trap, and Dove hunting and some duck hunting in the future hopefully. I want the look of a wood shotgun so that limits me, but what do you guys think of this choice?

good choice. You could check out the monty silver. Nice looking gun and a bit cheaper. www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_montefeltro.php

good choice. You could check out the monty silver. Nice looking gun and a bit cheaper. www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_montefeltro.php

Amen, Novaking. I have the Monty Silver and one of my hunting buddies has the Legacy. EVERYONE thinks mine is a more attractive gun. (Sure tees him off!) We both hunt quail/dove and shoot 20s. And... mine is lighter... a nice feature in the field.

Amen, Novaking. I have the Monty Silver and one of my hunting buddies has the Legacy. EVERYONE thinks mine is a more attractive gun. (Sure tees him off!) We both hunt quail/dove and shoot 20s. And... mine is lighter... a nice feature in the field.

I like the monty. If and when I get a auto, The monty WILL be my next choice.