WTS NIB never fired Benelli M1014 + factory 2 shot mag ext (still in wrapping)

tbone14s

looking for $3000. This is a limited edition and clearly for collectors only. please spare me all the posts about the pricing on new nonlimited edition models. i dont care and anyone wanting to buy this LE will know how difficult it is to find a new m1014. send private message if interested. pics will be provided but the gun is flawless. serious inquiries only.

________

Suzuki Sv650

Edited by tbone14s

I don't get the need to comment on someone else's post. If you don't like the product or the price, why not just ignore it?

Is there like a price police patrol here? Good grief. Give it a rest already.

This is the ONLY gun forum that I participate in where I see this on a routine basis.

Edited by m4p226n

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get the need to comment on someone else's post. If you don't like the product or the price, why not just ignore it?

Is there like a price police patrol here? Good grief. Give it a rest already.

This is the ONLY gun forum that I participate in where I see this on a routine basis.

I've got a 1995 honda civic in mint condition ... it's a perfect collector item, you know how hard it is to find a 1995 civic in mint condition these days??!1!? It can be yours for the low low price for $45,000, please spare me all posts that contain logic or economic sense, as clearly this civic is for collectors only and as such free market principals don't apply ...

Yeah well I've got this super limited edition M2, I'm pretty sure mine is the only one with this serial number stamped on the side...so for a collector that is in love with that number, and the +2 mag extension, and the CUSTOM bolt release pad I'd say it would be worth at least $8000....

:p

I've got a 1995 honda civic in mint condition ... it's a perfect collector item, you know how hard it is to find a 1995 civic in mint condition these days??!1!? It can be yours for the low low price for $45,000, please spare me all posts that contain logic or economic sense, as clearly this civic is for collectors only and as such free market principals don't apply ...

:D lol at duggan

• 4 weeks later...
I BOUGHT ONE FOR $3,500.00 AND A FRIEND OF MINE SOLD HIS USED M4 WITH A TELE STOCK FOR $3,200.00. AS FOR ME, I DON'T GIVE A ****, IF I SEE SOMTHING I WANT I WILL PAY TO GET IT. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS FUNNY? I AM NEVER GOING TO USE IT...EVER! :eek:

A fool and his money ...

I BOUGHT ONE FOR $3,500.00 AND A FRIEND OF MINE SOLD HIS USED M4 WITH A TELE STOCK FOR $3,200.00. AS FOR ME, I DON'T GIVE A ****, IF I SEE SOMTHING I WANT I WILL PAY TO GET IT. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS FUNNY? I AM NEVER GOING TO USE IT...EVER! :eek:

* User name WrItTeN lIkE tHiS

* Use of all caps

* Attempt at flaunting that comes off instead as a cry for attention/stupidity.

This post is full of fail and appears to be that of a petulant child trying to force others to respect/accept him by virtue of supposed buying power/possessions.

Visiting your profile netted this little gem, written by yourself, as well:

"Come on guys, I know somebody has a M1014 they are willing to part with for a price. Im so pissed at myself because the last one of these I saw and should have bought at the gun show two months ago was NIB for 1350.00. I did not buy it because i was not familiar with it. I don't know if I will ever forgive myself."-YOU

Well...maybe you DON'T have all that cool stuff and buying power and infinite wisdom you allude to after all.

Edited by Unobtanium

Of course free market principles apply...where has anyone said otherwise?

I just don't think the forum needs a price nanny. Maybe you do. I'm more a free market type.

icon1.gif

Good for you. I would like to have the Civic AND the M1014... I'd give $500 for both of them! Do I get any warranties with my purchases?

Speaking of the word "freak," don't you guys think there has been a lot of "freaking" out going on this forum lately (NOT this thread, but others)? Lots of flaming, fussing, etc.? Could be a sign of the times. We have trouble finding ammo, reloading supplies, finding the gun we want, we encounter purchase restrictions, and feel threatened about the future of our gun rights. All that sort of stuff would rub anybody raw. The forum didn't used to be this hostile. Just wonder if that is not what is behind all of our strife and conflict on the forum. What shall we do about it if you think it might be?

Seems to me that we should be "sticking together" in these times when media is ragging us, politicians are ragging us, and our future is uncertain. My 2 cents and it's worth every bit of it.

My idea is that we should quit fussing and try to present a more "unified" front as a 2nd-amendment-rights-community. If and when an opinion on the forum differs from yours, why not consider letting the guy/gal have it and either don't post or be civil in your reply. We really need to "get along" right now, I think. If you have strong opinions, please remember that others may ALSO have strong opinions opposite to yours... and they are entitle to that.

Sorry for the "preaching" but I feel better now... (AND... I didn't "flame" anybody!... but will probably GET flamed???)

P.S. The only thing that would make this "sermon" really wrong is the possibility that we are ALL just a bunch of bad-azz hooligans and don't know it!... in which case I would say: "carry on."

icon1.gif

Good for you. I would like to have the Civic AND the M1014... I'd give $500 for both of them! Do I get any warranties with my purchases?

Speaking of the word "freak," don't you guys think there has been a lot of "freaking" out going on this forum lately (NOT this thread, but others)? Lots of flaming, fussing, etc.? Could be a sign of the times. We have trouble finding ammo, reloading supplies, finding the gun we want, we encounter purchase restrictions, and feel threatened about the future of our gun rights. All that sort of stuff would rub anybody raw. The forum didn't used to be this hostile. Just wonder if that is not what is behind all of our strife and conflict on the forum. What shall we do about it if you think it might be?

Seems to me that we should be "sticking together" in these times when media is ragging us, politicians are ragging us, and our future is uncertain. My 2 cents and it's worth every bit of it.

My idea is that we should quit fussing and try to present a more "unified" front as a 2nd-amendment-rights-community. If and when an opinion on the forum differs from yours, why not consider letting the guy/gal have it and either don't post or be civil in your reply. We really need to "get along" right now, I think. If you have strong opinions, please remember that others may ALSO have strong opinions opposite to yours... and they are entitle to that.

Sorry for the "preaching" but I feel better now... (AND... I didn't "flame" anybody!... but will probably GET flamed???)

P.S. The only thing that would make this "sermon" really wrong is the possibility that we are ALL just a bunch of bad-azz hooligans and don't know it!... in which case I would say: "carry on."

Yes, it has gotten more hostile, but I only see this level of hostility when someone is trying to take advantage of the market

The OP even knew he would catch **** for it, said so in his first post pretty much.

However, if he finds a taker at his price, more power to both of them. Free market IS free market.

Yes, it has gotten more hostile, but I only see this level of hostility when someone is trying to take advantage of the market

The OP even knew he would catch **** for it, said so in his first post pretty much.

However, if he finds a taker at his price, more power to both of them. Free market IS free market.

Right. Good for you, this is not a flame... just a Bic lighter on my rear end for a second. Good deal. Carry on. I can take it. Thanks for not going for the jugular.

However, in theory, nobody "takes advantage of the market" now do they? They sell or they don't sell depending on a myriad of factors... supply & demand, mis-representation, want, stupidity, etc.... (and I have been "stupid" before, but was, most of the time, "happy" afterwards")... I got what I wanted... go figure! I think THIS is what you are talking about? If you want it... you pay the price... right?

Right. Good for you, this is not a flame... just a Bic lighter on my rear end for a second. Good deal. Carry on. I can take it. Thanks for not going for the jugular.

However, in theory, nobody "takes advantage of the market" now do they? They sell or they don't sell depending on a myriad of factors... supply & demand, mis-representation, want, stupidity, etc.... (and I have been "stupid" before, but was, most of the time, "happy" afterwards")... I got what I wanted... go figure! I think THIS is what you are talking about? If you want it... you pay the price... right?

This can be taken 1 of 2 ways. Someone payed around $1800 for something they are selling for $3,000. They are dicks.

-OR-

Someone made a smart investement, and is cashing on on what the market will bare.

Being as I am not interested in what is for sale, I tend to take the second line. If I were looking to buy, I would be a tad more bitter I guess.

I think as long as the seller is honest/does not MISrepresent what is for sale, then all is well, and they should be prepaired to put up with a little flack unless the board they are on has rules against "ad stomping" (which this one doesn't that I am aware of). Some quiet soul with lots of money and a compulsive habit will quietly PM them...or they won't. Either way, what this seller has is "exclusive" enough that bashing or not, he is close to the only game in town, so if we hate on his profit a little, he is no worse for the wear.

Wait, this isn't Gunbroker or somebody's shop. This is a discussion group. I come here for information and to get smarter (ok, information will do). If someone lists something for sale, I appreciate the opinions on quality and price. This IS the appropriate place for it!

If someone starts dogging somebody's price in their store - that's wrong. But this isn't a store (or marketplace) it's a discussion board and there should be discussion. Granted, it doesn't have to be a rip.

Wait, this isn't Gunbroker or somebody's shop. This is a discussion group. I come here for information and to get smarter (ok, information will do). If someone lists something for sale, I appreciate the opinions on quality and price. This IS the appropriate place for it!

If someone starts dogging somebody's price in their store - that's wrong. But this isn't a store (or marketplace) it's a discussion board and there should be discussion. Granted, it doesn't have to be a rip.

Exactly, and you're welcome for the free opinion. :)