VINCI

scooot3

Thats all I was trying to say, there is a definate advantage to the 3 1/3".

And I like the look of the Vinci, but why no 3 1/2" ?

According to an area rep, this is merely the first release of many Vinci configurations. He said a 3.5" version would likely follow - no time line though :)

I think this might be a great all around fun gun :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I myself am pretty stoked about this gun. It's shape looks like it would rest quite nicely on a turkey hunter's knee:)

The only pet peeve that I have with it, is that the safety is in front of the trigger instead of the tradional spot for Benelli autos. I love being able to slide the safety off while having my finger resting on the trigger when that red,white and blue head shows up:D

just bought one guys suppose to be the first sold in the southeast, sweet gun, when you throw it up its right on target. the balance is very nice, and amazing how quick and easy it breaks down. will shoot it tomorrow and let you guys know how it compares to my sbe.