Vinci ship date?

jtk47

Has anyone heard when these guns might be at a dealer? Called around everywhere and have not had any luck

My dealer says maybe late summer of this year - he heard August, but that was not firm yet.

Funny talking to my dealer, the first reaction was kinda of a yawn he said, but several folks have asked about the Vinci today at his shop.

Since I only shoot 3.5" at turks, and can go through 6-8 cases of 3" steel shot in a very good waterfowl year, I really might look at this Vinci pretty hard. I want to shoot one soon for sure :)

• 4 weeks later...

My dealer called last night, and I picked mine up this morning. They only got 1 in and are supposed to have 9 more by the end of next week. After assembling and dis-assembling a couple times to get the drill down, I went straight to some 7/8 oz target loads to get the test going. 50 rounds of the light stuff and NO misfires. Switched to 3" #3 BlackCloud and shot 50 more. Again no misfires. The gun is VERY light, well under 7 pounds, and the 3"Magnums kicked about the same as a 2 3/4" 1 1/8 oz target loads do out of my SBE II. It does look a little weird, but after 100 rounds I feel like the hype was real. I also noted that I seem to be more on target whereas I tended to consistently shoot about 15 inches high with the SBE. Now, only time will tell, but my initial reaction is WOW, they fixed the few little complaints I had with the SBE, and made it lighter.

Now have over 500 rounds of all types through it an not the first misfire. The only thing we havent shot out of it is slugs, thinking about trying some of those tomorrow. Overall I'm actually really impressed. The 3" mags kick about as much as my SBE with 2 3/4 target loads. Like I said earlier, over 2 cases of rounds, cleaned it once, and NO HANGUPS. Now if they'll just make me a 3.5" version.

Now have over 500 rounds of all types through it an not the first misfire. The only thing we havent shot out of it is slugs, thinking about trying some of those tomorrow. Overall I'm actually really impressed. The 3" mags kick about as much as my SBE with 2 3/4 target loads. Like I said earlier, over 2 cases of rounds, cleaned it once, and NO HANGUPS. Now if they'll just make me a 3.5" version.
You mite as well quit talking about your 3 1/2" Vinci. It is not going to happen. NONE, NOT, ZILCH, NEVER. If you have any questions about it call Benelli CS for yourself. They will tell you the same thing they have told everyone else. ITS NOT NEVER GOING TO BE A 3 1/2".

well got to hold the vinci yesterday at bass pro..... have to say that i got myself all jazzed up for notta. i shouldered the thing and i thought it was a little unbalanced. it was light but i think my browning A5 is just as light. i told myself i couldnt live without one but i think i will actually have to put some rounds through it before i make a purchase.

well got to hold the vinci yesterday at bass pro..... have to say that i got myself all jazzed up for notta. i shouldered the thing and i thought it was a little unbalanced. it was light but i think my browning A5 is just as light. i told myself i couldnt live without one but i think i will actually have to put some rounds through it before i make a purchase.

im surpirised bass pro had one they told me they couldnt get them for a few months. anyways the same thing happend to me with the sbe2 i just could shoulder it right it fit and everything it just didnt feel right but the vinci was perfect if it wasnt i would have proubly gotten a stoeger or somthing "the store i got it from only has benelli and stoeger"

Handled a Vinci in Max4 at my local Cabela's store last week. Personally I'm not impressed. The Vinci didn't feel any better than my SBEII and it was just as ugly as pictured and I really don't need the super takedown feature. I'm not buying one.

Handled a Vinci in Max4 at my local Cabela's store last week. Personally I'm not impressed. The Vinci didn't feel any better than my SBEII and it was just as ugly as pictured and I really don't need the super takedown feature. I'm not buying one.

i didnt get it for that takedown thing either i just learned it had that it just felt better than the sbe2 for me but its just what fits to me i dont go by looks