Dick's Has Vinci in Stock @ $1,099!

tucker301

You may have made us look, but hte Vinci still is not the prettiest gun at the shoot. LOL Not too mention that your price was quite a bit lower than what hte website says the retail for it will be. Even if it really was that "cheap" it aint purdy enough for that kind of cash. BASSHAWK

hum maybe ill sell my m3t and get a couple...BTW can anyone help me. I cant figure out how to start a thread. Im a number 2 pencil kind of guy

haha its ok, can you read this? good press back but WAIT! not yet, after you press back toward the top of the page on the left, just above the envelopes there is a button labeled new thread.

PS I'm not trying to make fun of you, the explaination is much more funny if you could see the hand motions associated with it :p

It made me look because the faster some start to surface the faster I will get mine.

Now back to Dick's. I would not care if Dick's had it for $799. I would not get it there. I refuse to go in the place. I wish they were going **** up instead of SW.